Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do I come off

fierydesire

Hey girl....now you made me look through a couple of posts to see what you've been writing so far....you can see that I'm really busy at work ;)

Anyway, you're "wishlist" and "if I were a guy" definitely sound a bit "bi-curious"...at least that's how you write on this board.

If you REALLY feel the need and don't just do it because you feel like with all that bi-talk around you, it is something you HAVE to do in order to stay in the loop...than go for it :)

lollol....go girl..that is sooo funny. I totally understand you here. Why can't some people understand that not every woman wants to lick and taste another woman????

I mean honestly... I haven't yet met a woman that I would like to get sexually intimate with... and even when I'm having sex and a woman would sit in front of me....I think I still would prefer a man instead....sorry guys...but actually you should be glad that there are still some women out there that wouldn't swap you in an instant :tongue:

haha..yeah guys should be lucky we won't swap em for some wet punan...hehe

Haha guys do think it is so erotic for women to experiement, yet when it comes to guys doing it ..ppl perceive it as :puke: Personally I understand that, I mean it is a double standard but I would rather watch 2 girls than 2 guys... (it just irks me with 2 guys) very weird?

your sounding like me about 6 months ago hehe.......ya see im not bi, or bi-curious......

i just want to rape the love out of my moonshine :D

::it makes purrfect sense::

;) but sometimes it does sound like if the right girlie came along, experimentation would be in the works....then again, all us sex kittens talk alot about spanking each other :confused:

::and thats just the love in this house:: :tongue:;):D:)