Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bar Hopping on New Years..

Hey everyone, I know this may not be the best site for asking this but is anyone going bar hopping this New Years? If so where? I'm probably going to be with a bunch of people and it makes no sense for each of us to spend $100+ on a club when some people may end up unhappy and we can't leave...well you get the idea..Last year we went to the village and spent most of the night @ Asylum on bleeker but I wanted to try something else..any suggestions? No quiet loungy places please. The crazier and louder the better..ok thanks!

Originally posted by marianne13

Last year we went to the village and spent most of the night @ Asylum on bleeker but I wanted to try something else..any suggestions? No quiet loungy places please. The crazier and louder the better..ok thanks!

Hey how was Asylum?/? i always walk by there, but never went in?/?

:cool:

Hello, I'm the guy doing the party at Calico Jacks...thanks for the plug Steve, lol. However, the party at Calico's and next-door at McFaddens are also $100. You get open bar from 9-2 and all you can eat buffet. It's not really possible to go bar "hopping" cause 90% of bars have deals like these.

I did it at Calico's last year and it was pretty crazy. If you're down for mad booze, dancing on the bar and champagne flying all over then email me at bogie_yo@yahoo.com

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey how was Asylum?/? i always walk by there, but never went in?/?

:cool:

Asylum is aight, its kinda a typical bar, a bit darker with some seats, stool and couches. The place that existed before it used to be this rock bar, and then it changed like 2-3 years back.

There's a new cool bar though on Bleeker off of Thomspon. I'm not sure about the name, but its got the middle eastern theme, a belly dancer, hooka pipes to smoke, and a DJ that spinned everything from middle eastern music to house to dance to hip-hop. I think it might be called fooloka or something like that.

Originally posted by nyc420

Hello, I'm the guy doing the party at Calico Jacks...thanks for the plug Steve, lol. However, the party at Calico's and next-door at McFaddens are also $100. You get open bar from 9-2 and all you can eat buffet. It's not really possible to go bar "hopping" cause 90% of bars have deals like these.

I did it at Calico's last year and it was pretty crazy. If you're down for mad booze, dancing on the bar and champagne flying all over then email me at bogie_yo@yahoo.com

Anytime playa ;)

Who said promoters hate each other? :)

Hey Gmcooky, asylum is pretty cool..I mean it's worth definitely checking out if you like to dance..Otherwise there's not much room for lounging around..it's pretty crowded, with a 21+ crowd and the music ranges from hip hop to house to 80s...basically anything..hope that helps

Originally posted by nyc420

Hell yeah - I go there lots and Calico's is most def. a good time! Can you PM me with details, because I have about 10 peeps coming in for out of town and we're still trying to figure out what to do!

Thanks!

Ragga