t0nythelover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crashedfx

Oh shit man, that was sooo random......

But funny :)

It wasn't really THAT random, I mean just look at the thread title..."would you fuck yourself?" With a title like that, you know someone was bound to say something like this sooner or later.:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

It wasn't really THAT random, I mean just look at the thread title..."would you fuck yourself?" With a title like that, you know someone was bound to say something like this sooner or later.:D

If you fuckin your self like that.... I must be mouth raping myself, my celly is around $200 a month :)

P.S. Its not to show off or anything, dont misunderstand.

hell was i, i hate missing interesting discussions. although you could think of someone else when having sex with yourself ur still having sex with yourself which would make you homosexual(this term really applies since ur having sex with urself home=same) if ur in prison tossing salad and thinking of a chick ur still eating black bubbas ass. then again if ur fucking a chick and u think of a guy would that make u gay, i dunno? this sounds like a topic from my philosophy class. in order to find the answer wed have to find 1.what is defined as sex?

2. what defines homosexuality?

3.can we watch? (jk)

on a side note i always think about the girl im fucking when im fucking her. its a habit of mine to always look at her face, it always turns me on. otherwise id probably get distracted and hurt myself(thats happened a bunch of times and its not fun). ive watched myself jerkoff in a mirror but i dont think i was really thinking of myself while doing it. all i can say is that i would definitely fuck myself if i was a hot chick(but i dunno who id be thinking about)