Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What were some of the best and worst parties of the year?

vicman

Ok, the year is almost over, and alot of us are still waiting for the upcoming Sasha show and any stuff that we might end up doing on New Years.....but a question to all: what were some of the best and worst parties you guys went to this year?

Both in DC and else where.....and where the hell is everyone? Its 8:47 am...you guys should already be in the office or cramming for finals!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vicman

Both in DC and else where.....and where the hell is everyone? Its 8:47 am...you guys should already be in the office or cramming for finals!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I get in to work at 7:30 (more or less)!

Best parties: Radiate, my friend's halloween party in NYC (they had djs from nyc, san fran and miami!), and a "special" party at a beach house in September.

Worst party: I try to forget the bad ones... I'll have to think about it....

Def. Danny Howells at Vinyl - labor day! The absolute BEST!

Others? (in no particular order)

Max Graham, Timo Maas and Slacker at the WMC - Crobar.

Tanaglia (how the fuck do you spell his name anyway?) and Digweed - Twilo.

D:Fuse at Glow (both times)

Oakenfold and D:Fuse at WMC - Shadow Lounge (shaddup all you Oakie haters)

Keoki - 5.

Buster and Whalen - 5 (these were some of my best nights ever)

Best:

Danny Howells @ Vinyl, Labor Day (many thanks to JustThisGirl for staying with me till the end while the rest of our group headed back to her apartment early)

Digweed, Cusick, Jimmy Van M @ Twilo, March 30th - the night of the fire was fucking surreal

Worst:

It's hard to think of a worst because I generally had fun everywhere rather than just sit around not have a good time.

Originally posted by dcsglow

Best - DJ Sizeup & DJ Jimi Dziuban @ WMC last year...

Worst - DJ Alyance @ where ever she spun.

Oh yeah, like y'alls were at WMC hahahahaha

Best DC: ATB at Glow in March

Best NY: Tenaglia at Vinyl, Scot Project at Limelight (dancing wise anyway)

Worst DC: That time I went to Platinum to promote :puke:

Worst NY: by far Coco's college night hahahahahahah:blown:

Originally posted by Kuro

Best:

Digweed, Cusick, Jimmy Van M @ Twilo, March 30th - the night of the fire was fucking surreal

That night was pretty crazy did you see any of the pictures from it? I got some from the old twilo board. How f****ng cold was it outside?

fire.jpg

Originally posted by djsizeup

Best:

That night was pretty crazy did you see any of the pictures from it? I got some from the old twilo board. How f****ng cold was it outside?

fire.jpg

I remember being out on the street, thinking about the girl who had broken my heart back then (if I'm ever not broken hearted I'm probably dead) because she said that we were just at two different places in life. I imagined that she was sound asleep at 4 AM back home whereas I was tripping my balls off 300 miles from home on a Manhatten street with NYPD and thousands of clubbers around waiting get back into a club to hear a world famous DJ spin and I figured that she was probably right. She was old, anyway. 29. Ooooh, I know I'm gonna get it for that one.

Also I went to the 3AM powerbar meetup for the Twilo board. I had dropped some good stuff at 11 so the meetup was reeeeaaally interesting.

And people came up to me all night asking me if I knew where they could get pills, starting at 11:25. I have no idea why they were coming straight to me. Even out on the street some kid walked past everyone and came right to me. What the fuck?

And yeah, it was cold. I was dreched with sweat. I got sick after.

I remember being out on the street, thinking about the girl who had broken my heart back then (if I'm ever not broken hearted I'm probably dead) because she said that we were just at two different places in life.

My God, man! Would somebody please give this kid some love? Just a little bit? Please!!!! Kuro, I may have to take you trollin' for tuna this weekend.

I remember being out on the street, thinking about the girl who had broken my heart back then (if I'm ever not broken hearted I'm probably dead) because she said that we were just at two different places in life. I imagined that she was sound asleep at 4 AM back home whereas I was tripping my balls off 300 miles from home on a Manhatten street with NYPD and thousands of clubbers around waiting get back into a club to hear a world famous DJ spin and I figured that she was probably right. She was old, anyway. 29. Ooooh, I know I'm gonna get it for that one.

Also I went to the 3AM powerbar meetup for the Twilo board. I had dropped some good stuff at 11 so the meetup was reeeeaaally interesting.

And people came up to me all night asking me if I knew where they could get pills, starting at 11:25. I have no idea why they were coming straight to me. Even out on the street some kid walked past everyone and came right to me. What the fuck?

And yeah, it was cold. I was dreched with sweat. I got sick after.

ahem: 29 IS NOT OLD!!!!! Ya crack dealin' bastard!

:bigfinger

Originally posted by malanee

Uh-huh - suuuure!

Hey - are you heading down this way tonight?

Aw, Malanee, who loves ya baby? I might be down that way, maybe with Rob and my cousin and a friend in tow. We were going to go to Buzz. I'll call you later if we might be around your way.

best party-Timo Max and Dave @ Crobar

Deep Dish and Danny Ten @ Space not on the same nite

PVD@ Space in June-not too crowded just perfect

WMC Ultraworld stayed at the Gatecrasher Station--fawking sickkkkkk!!!!!

Sander @ Centrofly

Dec 8th -my party haha had to put that in there ;)

Tiesto @ GLOW

Worst party

Deep Dish-Limelight over the summer

Edge-Dj funk and others ewwwwwww