Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!!!!!!!wmc 2002 Site Updated!!!!!!!!!!!

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

ok so then the people who have expressed interest are: dcsglow, malanee, chynado11, shady, zaguero, crown, me....any one else?...proly' other people who are not on the board....

I see that you have decided to leave "roxanne" your blow-up doll at home, and ponder as to why you won't bring her to WMC??? Any feedback? :laugh:

This one's going to be tough. I'll be in Breckenridge the first week of March on my annual snowboarding trip out west. That will seriously tap my bank account. If I can swing the $$$ and can get more time off (my boss will love this), then I'm in. I think I have some USAirways miles around here someplace....

Originally posted by dcsglow

I see that you have decided to leave "roxanne" your blow-up doll at home, and ponder as to why you won't bring her to WMC??? Any feedback? :laugh:

Roxanne needs her rest...even innanimate objects need their rest...she animates me quite a bit....alas, Roxanne cant make it to WMC...but Maria willbe down in MIA... :D :D

Roxanne needs her rest...even innanimate objects need their rest...she animates me quite a bit....alas, Roxanne cant make it to WMC...but Maria willbe down in MIA... :D :D

Ohhhh, I get it, so when we're all asleep, Maria is gonna "dissapear" under the covers to make you fell funny, and let me guess, you're gonna have to cover your mouth because she makes you feel funny, right?

Originally posted by dcsglow

Ohhhh, I get it, so when we're all asleep, Maria is gonna "dissapear" under the covers to make you fell funny, and let me guess, you're gonna have to cover your mouth because she makes you feel funny, right?

yup, and when you se Maria from Miami, I'm sure your gonna want to use her to, but youve got Anatoli your ruskie friend for that :D :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

jimi-Jack I would be careful of any girl named Analtoli....

nooo, i dont know where he would of thought up some name like that! vic is just mad because he has to use a mexican-english translator before he can ust the english-ebonics translator...ain't that right mi amigo bueno?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Dude, Vic is Mexican, not Spanish. Get it straight! :D

yeah Jimi, I speak mexican not spanish....the same way you speak american not english...:D :D

so ok now I get it...i need to translate from mexican to spanish to american to english to ebonics and 'cuz i'm slow i have to do it backwards once i get the translation, right? :D :D

yeah Jimi, I speak mexican not spanish....the same way you speak american not english...:D :D

so ok now I get it...i need to translate from mexican to spanish to american to english to ebonics and 'cuz i'm slow i have to do it backwards once i get the translation, right? :D :D

So Vic, what part of Spain are you from?