Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Woohoo! Look kids, Big Ben, Parliament!

shadygroovedc

I just found out I'm getting sent to London for 5 days middle of January. My boss was like "Can you do us a huge favor and stay over a Saturday to keep the costs of airfare low?" I decided to be a team player and agree to those terms. So I'll be out there on a Fri, Sat, Sun partying, working on Mon and Tues, and coming back. My life is good, and I'm gonna rub it into all your faces! dance.gifteeth.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I just found out I'm getting sent to London for 5 days middle of January. My boss was like "Can you do us a huge favor and stay over a Saturday to keep the costs of airfare low?" I decided to be a team player and agree to those terms. So I'll be out there on a Fri, Sat, Sun partying, working on Mon and Tues, and coming back. My life is good, and I'm gonna rub it into all your faces! dance.gifteeth.gif

u suck...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So I'll be out there on a Fri, Sat, Sun partying, working on Mon and Tues, and coming back.

To bad you won't be there on a Thursday. Digweed's Bedrock parties are on Thursdays and maybe there'll be one around then.

Originally posted by crank47

I'm calling you Rusty from now on. Don't forget to hop the chunnel to Paris, go to the Eiffel Tower and put on your beret.

And don't forget to take JasonTowns with you so you can take more pics in front of the eiffel tower together, that way you can photoedit yourself out and try to replace it with me :rolleyes: