Clubplanet Nightlife Community

predictions for 2002...

aeroplano

best club will be...

vinyl (nyc)... they've been going on for quite some time with amazing line ups... this year with the disappearing of twilo, vinyl has new residencies of names such as danny howells, sander kleinenberg and steve porter (DROOL)

best local club...

i am really hoping rain is as good as i have heard and that the naked music residency is there to stay

OK I have some predictions for 2002.

I predict…..

GeorgeAcosta2 gets his own late night talk show on Univision and is an instant success. That is, until he tries to interview Walter Mercado, makes a sarcastic remark, and Walter telepathically makes GA2’s head explode.

Johnny13 and Dgat take their case to the Supreme Court and win the right to be the first men in America to be legally married. Unfortunately the year ends in tragedy, when Johnny and Dgat mistake a group of Hells Angels as a try out for the role of the biker in the Village People behind the music documentary.

Beyondo will be discovered as the source of the anthrax contamination in the postal service. After being convicted, he admits it was all to delay the release of the National Enquirer article about him, Michael Jackson and a chimp.

Pod is chosen to take over the SI swimsuit issue, but loses the gig when he selects Whoopie Goldberg for the cover.

Stacey5 will marry prince William of England only to divorce 3 months later saying “What the hell was I thinking, the little shit can’t even dance!”

Digital7 decides to hit the road as David Padilla’s groupie after a life altering near death experience caused by an incident where Mimi suspects another women.

Solado gets the world title and a trip to Japan by wining the Dance Dance Revolution video game challenge.

well thats all for now, I shall meditate and stare into my crystal ball somemore tomorrow.....

Nostra..who?

thanks Barb, Annette says hi too.....

wow... a sudden vision....

I see Dr. BBFlux winning the Nobel Prize for medicine. The mostly older male voters went with BB for her groundbreaking work that led to the cure for Jock Itch over Dr Sasha Shulgrin’s discovery of the non-neurotoxic, antioxidant, growth hormone releasing, nonscheduled version of MDMA. This next version of E, obviously called F is soon found to also cure cancer, depression, and scoliosis before all research is made illegal by the DEA at the prompting of Pfizer.

Hehe :)

Realistically in the field of medicine I see a cure for the beer gut in 2002. Reference here hehe :)

I see Vinyl ruling NYC, despite lousy facilities :).

Miami will still have Space on top, but crobar, Liquid and Level may take back some territory when operating hours finally get extended to 7 AM for good.

Rain will be the lounge of choice if you want a good crowd and good music.

Lounges like Pearl will stay where they are, catering only to the A-list.

Opium Garden will fade into obscurity, as the Milons are focusing their energy on their downtown ventures.

Exile, Steam, Living Room Downtown...one of these will surely close by conference.

crobar will undergo a refit soon.

Originally posted by shroomy

thanks Barb, Annette says hi too.....

....non-neurotoxic, antioxidant, growth hormone releasing, nonscheduled version of MDMA....

WOW!!!! Tall, happy, heart disease free people dancing away 'til the morning light. That would have my vote! :tongue: