Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro New Years Eve!?!?!?!?!

I went last year, I had a great time. The best part of it , it's in a hotel already,so you don't need to deal with any bullshit. A bunch of my friends were there and we had all are rooms next to each other and some connected. I'm going this year too. Tickets are $99 and hotel room is like $220 per room. It was also easy to get drinks during the open bar.

Originally posted by tempkid

I went last year, I had a great time. The best part of it , it's in a hotel already,so you don't need to deal with any bullshit. A bunch of my friends were there and we had all are rooms next to each other and some connected. I'm going this year too. Tickets are $99 and hotel room is like $220 per room. It was also easy to get drinks during the open bar.

Oh shit! Your gonna be there? I dunno if I wanna go now!!! ;)

Got anymore info on this...What time does it open?

I think the open bar is 5 hrs, so I'm guessing the fist five hrs there open to. The club has 24 hr liquer licence and is open till 11am. I stayed to like 4:30 then hit my room up, it was still 1/2 crowded but a crack den. They have a food but I didn't eat any.

I went last year for afterhours. I got there at 4:30 and stayed till 9. Drinking in the morning is a big bonus. By the time I left the DWI stops weren't even out anymore. When I left at 9 there were still some people there too... I would go this year but I am having a bash at my place....

I think the open bar is 8-1.... something like that...

Chris