Clubplanet Nightlife Community

assignment for you guys(especially GA2)

meng

Guys, I just finished my breakbeats CD and I'm trying to find the right cover for it. It's called "DISCO FEVER" and it includes tracks by Hybrid, Jackyl and Hyde, Uberzone, and other heavy hitting breakbeat artists.....no fluffy stuff......anyways....what I had in mind for the cover was something along the lines of the saturday Night fever movie poster with John Travolta strking that famous pose of his.....but obviously I'm not going to use that.....so if you guys find a cool pic of some 70's disco vibe.....post it here so I could consider it for the cover.....I'll be looking as well.....GA2...you come up with the craziest pics so I'm sure you got something in mind for this.........maybe even a pic of some hillbillies at a hoedown.....who knows.....you pick something....

Did I? If anyone has an idea.....put it here....you too, Danny.....

I'm taking off for Tampa tommorrow for the Hallucination Recordings Christmas party with Monk, Confucius, and Bunny....maybe someone could come up with something cool over the weekend....think funny.....remember that I'm being sarcastic as it is naming a breakbeats mix "Disco Fever".....so go figure ........

:D

I'm not even %100 sure of the title "DISCO FEVER"....So far I think it's cool cuz I haven't come up with anything better, but if any of you have an idea for the name of my new breaks mix.......post your suggestion here.....I may use it if I like it better than "DISCO FEVER"......

That's cool, phrankmeister.....I understand...my idea was to be sarcastic and have like a 70's disco ball on the cover or something...but like I said.....any idea is welcome......I haven't thought of anything yet either....If I do...I'll post it here and you could let me know what you think.......and NO, not BREAKS FEVER!!! :rolleyes: