Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for NJ moderators...anyone?

DaVe

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by DaVe

I am looking for people to become moderators for the NJ board. Private message me if you're interested...

Dave I'm glad you responded to my complaints, I like the changes you have done with the promoters....I myself can't be a moderator, I'm a frggin idiot, but I nominate JBR, me and him dont always see eye to eye but I think he would do a good job and a fair job...granted myself and him are still upset over the tip incident at spicys but we can move beond that problem and he would def make the board better plus his connects are top notch at the shore which makes this board go round....I haven't spoken to him, so JBR sorry if your pissed when you read this but, like I said I think you would do a good job and I think the board would agree.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I DON'T AGREE :rolleyes:

SALEEN...I THINK YOU'VE BEEN OUT IN THE FLORIDA SUN TOO LONG...GET BACK IN THE SHADE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :eek:

Yea you become a moderator and I'll get a job at the NAACP!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: