Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wmc Badge Worth it?

mikeydny

Is it worth it to get a WMC badge? I know they basically get you into all the special parties and no line/wait into clubs, but is it worth it? Some feedback please, this is my first wmc and I got a lot of friends from NY coming down, I dont want us all buying this if its not worth it, thanks..

-mikey.d :)

OK NO!

that better?

They will get you into many events, but since there are so many events, you can almost guarentee that there will be a huge event every night. At the huge events, they never comp you and will only give a reduced admission. And ususally not reduced much.

It may help you get in a club w/o any females, but that is about it.

but, thats just my opinion, I may be wrong.

PS.. just pick some company in the industry and have some business cards made at kinkos. It would be cheeper and you would actually get more respect and service.

Shroomy

V.P. of getting hot women for the next video

MTV Europe

(555) 555-1212

Not worth it these days unless you get it comped somehow. It used to be that badge holders got everything but the kitchen sink, but now you're lucky to get any freebies. The only benefit I can see is getting access to the conference itself. The little events that still comp badge holders usually comp a lot of others, too, so all in all, the badge isn't worth it.