Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone From Stony Brook?

But

Originally posted by nychunk

Yeah how's the housing facility and the gym there.. Aslo do i get to use like dsl or cable in my dorms?

Housing's allright. I actually got there in between the renovations, so i got a taste of the old and the new.

I always dormed in the "Ghetto" , known as Mendhelson and H-Quad. I liked it there, much easier to meet and hang out with people than Kelly or Roth Quad. Don't go To Tabler or Roosevelt Quad's , they suck :tongue:

You can get DSL ethernet access in * i think* all the dorms there...i LOVED iT!

They've also been busy constructing a brand new sports facility gym complete with new bballl courts, climbing wall and a bunch of other stuff...YOu lucky dog, my tuition $$ went to that , and now i'm missing it:mad:

But you should have fun. I can tall you lots more, feel free to pm me if you want, Chunk (heheheh)

~PaPa

Well, my ex goes there now, so i try to avoid Stony Brook at all costs (unless there's a Bamboo Party) :bounce:

you gotta check out this place. It's alongside the railroad tracks and there's lots of chill parties out there on Thurs and Fri nights. I was actually involved in planning the last one out there, and it was a SMASH HIT:D There's trails to go out there, maybe we'll meet up there oneday~

Oh. yeah, DSL is free, but they firewall some sites. Girls are nice (hope you don't get involved w/ a certain n*c**e )

but the women are nice. Lots of Asians, so if that's your thing, you'll be in heaven;)

~Papa

Yeah I had some good times there.. If you find the right crowd then you will be fine. What are you into ? I think the closest place with good music is wall st and planet dublin. That is if you wana move. The Park bench is the local drunk hang. get to know the tenders and you are set.

Hey Cook you going tommorow?

Originally posted by gmccookny

But

Housing's allright. I actually got there in between the renovations, so i got a taste of the old and the new.

I always dormed in the "Ghetto" , known as Mendhelson and H-Quad. I liked it there, much easier to meet and hang out with people than Kelly or Roth Quad. Don't go To Tabler or Roosevelt Quad's , they suck :tongue:

H-QUAD!!!! Represent!! Langmuir freshman year then Oneill sophmore and Irving junior year.....we used to call it Harlem Quad cus it was no joke a real ghetto, this was before renovations so the room i had Langmuir was the same for the last 50 years. Definitely more fun than Roth and Kelly, but the RA's were a bitch in Oneill, i had the best times there floor C-0....now that its renovated its pretty nice, i was in Irving my junior year we wrecked that building!! our hallway was so bad that they were gonna relocate the entire hallway, they couldnt stop us though, if u see the RHD named Matty ask her if she ever got that battery acid of her car...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nightcrawler

H-QUAD!!!! Represent!! Langmuir freshman year then Oneill sophmore and Irving junior year.....we used to call it Harlem Quad cus it was no joke a real ghetto, this was before renovations so the room i had Langmuir was the same for the last 50 years. Definitely more fun than Roth and Kelly, but the RA's were a bitch in Oneill, i had the best times there floor C-0....now that its renovated its pretty nice, i was in Irving my junior year we wrecked that building!! our hallway was so bad that they were gonna relocate the entire hallway, they couldnt stop us though, if u see the RHD named Matty ask her if she ever got that battery acid of her car...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahah, that's a funny story... i got some of those that involve tipping over the HUGE chess pieces on the main campus by ESS and SAC

When did you live in Oneill?/? i lived there for 2 years. 1st Amman, then James, then Oneill in 99 and 2000.

Did you know Matt Plugues in Irving C-O or Kevin (reefer)?/?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hahah, that's a funny story... i got some of those that involve tipping over the HUGE chess pieces on the main campus by ESS and SAC

When did you live in Oneill?/? i lived there for 2 years. 1st Amman, then James, then Oneill in 99 and 2000.

Did you know Matt Plugues in Irving C-O or Kevin (reefer)?/?

u talkin about big Matt the RA? yea i know him hes cool, I was in C-0 my last semester the same semester Kevin came into the school, he's mad cool, all my boys live with him rite now in Roth, I was in Oneill too in spring 99 bottom floor E-0?, we were the Indians at the end of the hall...know us?

I go to stony and it an awesome place to be. its like a getaway. its very chilled out, but u do have to live in the right place. whatever u do, do not live in tabler. i suggest living in either H quad, G-quad, or mendelsohn, otherwise u will die of boredom. email me at streaks3@hotmail.com if u ever make it to stony and i'll show u what there's fun to do on campus

Originally posted by stonyxstreaks7

fall 00 at rossevelt - sucked balls

spr 01 till now at langmuir

h-quad represent

matty help my substance free class-damn bitch still busts everybody balls, she's the director of mendelsonhn now

hahaha oh that matty, i dont get what her problem is, she single handedly ruined one semester of mine there, some pretty fuked up shit she did but she got the school to force me off campus a week early just cus i had a party in my room. i had to call in the reinforcements after that to handle shit, she finally left my crew alone after that. Make connections on campus, the RHD's aint nutin, they're a bunch of ex-hall monitor geeks from highschool who get off on pushing kids around. Treat them like you would anyone else who would come to your room and bother you. You aint payin the school 10 grand to listen to that bullshit. If she gets on your case lemme know, i'd love to make another trip down there for that. ;)