Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats wrong with promoters?

personally, i dont readily keep up with what parties are going on... especially in jersey... i dont think its problematic when people post about upcoming parties or about local clubs... how else is everyone else gonna kno =OP

arent they just doing their job...

i do my share of promoting because i support what i like... and would like to share it with others that are into the same music or scene...

.g.

Hey .G.

Who's got a problem with promoters? If this forum isn't supposed to be used to talk about local clubs and parties then what is it supposed to be used for?

I'd rather see postings about clubs and parties then all of the stupid flaming that I see in some of these threads.

But then again this is NJ, the state with the most densely populated assholes in the union. I guess it would make sense that the assholes would find their way online.. heheh

Originally posted by bassfreq

Hey .G.

Who's got a problem with promoters? If this forum isn't supposed to be used to talk about local clubs and parties then what is it supposed to be used for?

I'd rather see postings about clubs and parties then all of the stupid flaming that I see in some of these threads.

But then again this is NJ, the state with the most densely populated assholes in the union. I guess it would make sense that the assholes would find their way online.. heheh

So basically you are calling yourself an asshole....that's good! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cigs

So basically you are calling yourself an asshole....that's good! :rolleyes:

LMAO!!! Yes, he definately is. He beat me to the punch is all.

And there are different forums in Clubplanet. If you go to the main page you will see all of them. I think everyones issue with promotors is that IS ALL THAT IS ON THIS BOARD!!! Its gets really old, really quick.

CHECK OUT THE PROMOTORS FORUM

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=28

(just in case some of the slow people dont know how)