Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U Post.......

I give an F U to all the non-Yankee fans in baseball. Doesn't it suck that we get all the great players because they WANT to wear the pinstripes?

Another F U to that friggin douchebag Walker kid from California. Bring that mother fucker to ground ZERO and let him talk to all the personnel that have been searching for bodies for 3 f'ing months.

My last F U is to this weather because I took my boat out in November and the weather is going to be over 60 again this weekend down the shore....WTF????

Originally posted by sin-sational

A Mother FU to Chosen 1 why -just because!!!

Can I get an AMEN!:bigfinger :bigfinger

How about an AMEN and a HALLELUIA!!! ;)

Where the hell you been hinding girl?? Hope to see you soon. Magoo and I are planning an New Years Day party - for all you crackheads heading out on New Year's. We're going to dinner and then home - nothing crazy for us this year. YOu and your man are more than welcome to come over. Miss ya!:D

FU to everyone in the master's program at my school who finished their last clinical today......FU ALL......i will be done next friday........:(

FU to everyone in NYC/NJ, especially if you are going out tonight!!

and of course: FU laurie....you know why!?!?!?!?

FU to my soulmate......for not finding me yet

A big FU to my work for charging $40 a head to attend the Christmas party-What the hell is that? Like I would relly PAY forty dollars ($80 if I was to bring my man) to sacrifice a Saturday night! Needless to say, I wont be there...

Another big FU to this weather, rain puts me in such a rotten mood:(

Originally posted by cgm

A big FU to my work for charging $40 a head to attend the Christmas party-What the hell is that? Like I would relly PAY forty dollars ($80 if I was to bring my man) to sacrifice a Saturday night! Needless to say, I wont be there...

Another big FU to this weather, rain puts me in such a rotten mood:(

I thought my company having a party in January was crazy.....this easily tops it! F-that.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I give an F U to all the non-Yankee fans in baseball. Doesn't it suck that we get all the great players because they WANT to wear the pinstripes?

Another F U to that friggin douchebag Walker kid from California. Bring that mother fucker to ground ZERO and let him talk to all the personnel that have been searching for bodies for 3 f'ing months.

My last F U is to this weather because I took my boat out in November and the weather is going to be over 60 again this weekend down the shore....WTF????

AHHHH I need a tissue my friend. Right back at ya. My life would have a lot less laughs, happiness and mayhem w/o you JBR. You a truly the best and am very happy you were present on Sunday for the big question!

Here is my holiday F U to my boy COSMIC for pulling the ULTIMATE JBR and not showing for Christmas Eve Dinner!!!!!!! Not only did you miss shrimp cocktail, cold antipasto, homemade stuffed clams and lobster tail fra diablo with linguini, you missed the festivities that lasted until AM!!!!!! Who's calling who out now??????