Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Friends" last night

lollib

Oh my god, did anyone watch Friends last night? I couldnt stop laughing. Especially when Phoebe brought Roger over to have sex with Rachel and when Ross tried to define his relationship!!! Sometimes that show hits shit right on the nail!!!

I dont really watch Tv outside of CNBC, however when i do the only shows i watch are, Will&Grace, Alley McBeal, and Friends...

I used to watch that king of queens show with lea remini cause she is sooo fuckin hot, but the show really sucks...

anyway, I missed friends and W&G this week i heard it was hysterical...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I dont really watch Tv outside of CNBC, however when i do the only shows i watch are, Will&Grace, Alley McBeal, and Friends...

i knew i liked u for a reason...i'm glad to see we won't fight over what to watch when we r married!! lol ;)

i can do you... ;)

YEA U CAN!!!!!!! haha...let's scedule for a thursday though..we'll watch friends..make out on commercials...some will&grace...then maybe some snowboarding....followed by a great southern flick like varsity blues.....after that...well i will be all worked up!!:hump:

Guest gabo

I used to watch that king of queens show with lea remini cause she is sooo fuckin hot, but the show really sucks...

anyway, I missed friends and W&G this week i heard it was hysterical...

thats funny! we do most of the clothes for cnbc!! and they always come to our store

Guest gabo

hook a brother up... Canali? Brioni? Salvatore?

some canali, some sartori(sp?) I think thats what u meant...right? and a bunch others

versace and DandG casual wear

Guest gabo

our canali sport coats start a 1000. we dont have any d and g suits. just jeans right now

sartori has some awesome stuff, real expensive too

Guest gabo

yeah i know thats why im saying, hook ups...

You can sponsor me, and I can be liike walking advertisement for you store...

(worth a shot right?)

ummm lemme think about it

:rolleyes::tongue: