Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Choice

clubkat

I cant tell u who *Choice* is haha but i can tell u that Quoth knows him veryvery well

::makes me wonder if they get it on at all::

anyway *Choice* left me a voicemail the other day saying that he's gay and that he has this fetish of rubbing hot oil ::specially the one used on the hair:: over his body....he says he feels cleansed or something :confused:

::wierdo:: :tongue::laugh::eek:

listen up u sick fffffffffffffffffreak. He is NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and yes i do know him VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WELL and spend quality time with him and sometimes take showers with him *depending on how dirty he is from work the night before* and we do a lotta stuff together but he is NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn. :mad:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by choice07777

peter darling, i wanna thank you for telling me about this site. i just started looking around and i love it. i think it is faboulous. Btw, thanks for drinks at Twirl and the party in your pants that ensued at yer place aftwerwards.

;):)

LMFAO!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well I was kinda drunk at twirl, so anything couldve happened lol

quoth is a dead man:tongue: :tongue:

lmao.....oh choice im so glad you finally got on...and i wanted to let you know that its ok that you came out ya know?

But if you ever go back to the sweet smell taste and feel of a warm wet pussy cat, im yours!!

::too funny baby!:: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:D;):):cool:

*Choice*

Originally posted by choice07777

oh you bet yer sweet ass petey-poo that quoth is a dead man just wait til i sink my teeth into his buttocks at Vinyl. mmmmmmmmmm

:hump:

First of all lets get something STRAIGHT here. Showering together is one thing, but biting my buttocks in front of all those people in public is outright WRONG. Just keep it in yer pants CHOICE, hopefully long enough that you can be turned STRAIGHT.

btw hey gabo, why did u say im a dead man? im just a lil curious?care to enlighten me?