Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Party @ IMAGE?

ATTN: glennkrispepe

You wannabe promoters...How do you have the ballz to say that Louis Todaro sucks when all you have is Little Cheese spinnin this week??? You musn't know good music when you hear it... You said you never met him...but have you ever heard him?:D

No one has ever said anyone sucked. Your second post ever is a thread to bash a new night that hasn't even started. Sounds suspicious. I may have to hire the Denny tsettos detective agency to look into this one. We run a professional busines. And never bash anyone or any other club. We promote our club and our D.J. at the expense of no one. Our results are our response.

Teo T

Lil Cee

Rich Luzzi

Tonight.

Next Week;

Playboy Christmas Party

Miss Nov. 2001 Lindsey Vuolo

We're raffling off 10 cases of Moet

Louis should go back and work with petey at metro for the teen nights cause thats the only type of music he plays-commercial for the teenie bots. And Lil cee i have never heard him spin, but Image could be a great club if you get the right djs in there. If the place doesnt do good with no matter who you put in there than plan to do something with your party other than throwing a new dj in there. Last year winter every friday image was packed cause they had good djs in there tenaglia, tsettos, etc.... its only a year later and image should kill the competition considering theres no real standout club in north jersey. Just my opinion

Steve Lyons

When have you ever heard Louis Todaro spin anywhere. Youre too busy trying to run your dead parties. Louis isnt commercial. Just like any other Dj he starts off commercial in the begginging of the night then switches as the night progresses. Keep trying to get DJ's to spin for free that can draw a crowd and bring their own DJ equipment so u dont have to do shit ok buddy. Hey theres a sucker born every minute so keep looking for the fool and lay off my friends.

P.S. what ever happened to the 12 people you brought to Tribecca for the slammin wed. party?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

IMAGE GIVE IT UP.Last friday dead empty.that place is done.please jimmy&costa prove me wrong,and spend allot of money on radio,flyers,over nights,ect.so i can sit back and watch jimmy dump allot of money to put 10people in the building,I love seing jimmy pull his hair out,and yalling at costa like a dog.costa u know what i am talking about,costa if u did not act stupid i would have put u at our new club,but u had to be a back stabber.you know what, i thought about getting u back,but i actualy feel for u,becouse i know how jimmy treats u,and how worse he's going to treat u after this couple of weeks when the club is dead.to the new promoters,dont talk shit we know who u are.

Jake,

I thank you for your concern. I never stabbed you in the back and u know that. matter of fact when you and tommy got in your little fights. who would pick you up and drop you off, and bend over backwards to help you guys??? I'm gonna try to make fridays blow up like it used to be. It can be done and I will try to do it.

The music was great. It kept me dancing till closing. I never heard of Torado before, but I was definitely glad to hear him spin. So there weren't tons of people in the club. That doesn't mean anything. I've seen that place packed before, and not too long ago. I've seen lots of clubs have small turnouts, then bounce right back. I definitely think Teneglia would help jump start things a bit.

Ok Kosta you come on here bash every promoter that who worked for you in the past. Tribecca did 90 people that one Wednesday the most ever on a wednesday and lets see you had artie Maydel, Mark Carucci, lets see anyone else u had in the past do that wednesday party and where are wednesdays now they dont even exist. I tried to make that party happen. It just didnt no matter what promoter you put in there that party will never last. At least i tried to make that party work. But listen if your so sure my parties arent that great why dont u come down to dimis wednesday and than talk on the message boards thursday. Listen if you want to talk make sure you know what your talking about first. O yeah and yes i have heard luis todaro spin. Hes all commercial. I heard him at metro a few times this summer for their thursday party that went no where.

Originally posted by slyonspromos

But listen if your so sure my parties arent that great why dont u come down to dimis wednesday and than talk on the message boards thursday. Listen if you want to talk make sure you know what your talking about first. O yeah and yes i have heard luis todaro spin. Hes all commercial. I heard him at metro a few times this summer for their thursday party that went no where.

LMFAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: dimis?!!?! omigod....and u r talking shit about louis?!?! please....u just made my point for me ......once again...LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Misk just to remind you dimis isnt used as a club its used as a college party.

exactly....so why r u coming on here bashing when u r promoting for some 'college party'.....u r talking shit about people who r doing much better things than u r?!?! u r saying come down and see how great dimis is...then u r saying it's not a club it's a party?!! then u r talkin shit?! keep ypur sorry excuse for a frat party or whatever it is...i'm not into this drama bullshit...just like to have a good time!

Ok Kosta you come on here bash every promoter that who worked for you in the past. Tribecca did 90 people that one Wednesday the most ever on a wednesday and lets see you had artie Maydel, Mark Carucci, lets see anyone else u had in the past do that wednesday party and where are wednesdays now they dont even exist. I tried to make that party happen. It just didnt no matter what promoter you put in there that party will never last. At least i tried to make that party work. But listen if your so sure my parties arent that great why dont u come down to dimis wednesday and than talk on the message boards thursday.

First off I don't bash promoters I encourage people to attend my club. The wed. party at Tribecca you happene to miss over the past three months was doing 100-175 people on the first floor with DJ Rob Royce who has had residencies in Web. Hall, Tunnel, and Limelight. He is a resident of Fort Lee and wanted something to do on Wed. So without flyers or radio he pulled 100-175 weekly. except for haloween where he pulled over 375. for a wed. w/ no advertising on one floor he seems to have done what you couldnt accomplish. He has left for the month of december and will continue the party on thursdays in Jan. Look for it buddy.

PS. I'LL TAKE MY BEER BOOTS FROM MY COLLEGE DAYS OUT OF RETIREMENT CAUSE THATS EXACTLY THE TYPE OF ATMOSPHERE YOU HAVE. A BUNCH OF 18 Y/O W/ FAKE ID'S DRINKING $1 DRAFTS TILL THEY PUKE. (BOY, I MISS THE GOOD OL DAYS OF THE FRAT LIFE) ISNT THE PARTY EVERY OTHER WEEK ??

Kosta