Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Possibility Of The Bin Laden Being A Fake.....

i will save you all the conspiracy theories and the fall of the American empire blah blah blah, there are people with enough time on their hands to speculate and ejaculate about that. i do however want to point out on the issue of whether bin laden video is fake or not. i just read in NY Times, a senior Saudi official confirmed that the man talking to bin laden in the video is a Saudi named Khaled al-Harbi, a legless 38 year old veteran of Afghan, Chechnya and Bosnia wars. Harbi is not officially wanted by the government but is nevertheless a respected figure among Muslim fundamentalist circles. the tape is confirmed to be real by Saudi intelligence. whoosh! thank god for that, i thought the 'all media controlling' Jews were up to their hollywood tricks again! silly me

I agree that hes not even in Afganistan. I had the same conversation and I bet hes in the US also. Look how smart he has been up to now. In all honesty as bad as it sounds he did a pretty good jub. He fuc*ked up alot of shit, and put American in a big slump. What makes everyone think that he would get sloppy now. Sorry to say hes a smart man. Hope they find em and shoot em in the head!

Originally posted by gammateam

I agree that hes not even in Afganistan. I had the same conversation and I bet hes in the US also. Look how smart he has been up to now. In all honesty as bad as it sounds he did a pretty good jub. He fuc*ked up alot of shit, and put American in a big slump. What makes everyone think that he would get sloppy now. Sorry to say hes a smart man. Hope they find em and shoot em in the head!

Uuuugggghhhhhh......What are some reasons for him to be in the US? When did he get into this country? What about all the videotapes of him and the interviews that were made after Sept. 11? What are some facts that point toward him being in this country? All this speculation is a long shot and people giving him more credit than he deserves. If he was a smart man, I doubt he would try to get into this country......

That was good stuff Msprano but I don't think the tape could be fake. I know the US goverment could do some crazy shit. The possibility is there for it to be fake, but it's a very small possibility.

I think Scoty brought up a good point about the fall of the United States. There has not been one empire that lasted forever. For example: Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, and maybe most recent Soviet Union. Who knows what might happen. A lot of people in the world hate the USA. They look at the USA as bullies rather then protectors. I just think the USA is more vurnerable then everyone thinks we are. 9/11 was pretty bad. But this country has really not seen anything.

Originally posted by karch

That was good stuff Msprano but I don't think the tape could be fake. I know the US goverment could do some crazy shit. The possibility is there for it to be fake, but it's a very small possibility.

I think Scoty brought up a good point about the fall of the United States. There has not been one empire that lasted forever. For example: Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, and maybe most recent Soviet Union. Who knows what might happen. A lot of people in the world hate the USA. They look at the USA as bullies rather then protectors. I just think the USA is more vurnerable then everyone thinks we are. 9/11 was pretty bad. But this country has really not seen anything.

thanks bro....you are exactly right,,, all other countries live like this for many years and they will continue to live like this and what goes around comes around...now it is out turn to live in fear for the rest of our lives...and many countries to look at the states as bullies...they say we preach democracy and freedom yet we put dictators in power all across the third world and the middle east...no other govt has been more violent and has acccounted for more deaths across the world then ours...i know it sounds harsh but its sad to say but its the truth...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

What about all the videotapes of him and the interviews that were made after Sept. 11? What are some facts that point toward him being in this country? All this speculation is a long shot and people giving him more credit than he deserves. If he was a smart man, I doubt he would try to get into this country......

Im sure the tapes and all of that evidence was pre planned. Your saying that he doesnt deserve credit? I seriously wish I didnt have to give him any, but look what he did? He cripped the US in more ways then one. Economicaly and emotionaly. He got the whole world thining what we have done wrong, and nothing of what we have done right, and last but not least hes watching the US slowly goto shit. Look at everything that has to change. If this shit keeps us we arent gona be free much longer. The security upgrades, email checks, phone taps. Its rediculus. Even the government said they would tourture enemies that they found, to get information... isnt that againt US policy? So in all honesty he did a damn good job, and he will pay one day. But for now we are paying and we are paying bad. Somone told me yesterday that in the tape or an article or something, bin ladin or one of his guys said durring there holy month, shit will do down. Well guess what this is there holy month, and theres alot of good spots with crowded places to hit. Dont forget new years and christmas is coming up. Im kinda scared of what is to happen. I think everyone should be. The US has there thumbs in there asses, and they have NO idea where Bin Ladin is. Even if they find him its no good, all this shit is planned out. BL sends his guys off and tells them to come up with a plan and do it, stopping bin ladin does nothing. We need to kill him and eveyrone at the top. People disapear in the US all the time. Now why wouldnt bin ladin come here when he might have been able to get in. Very easy location to run his operation, and who would think to look for him in the US? If he went to another country they would be scared of his actions and kick him out. As I said before hes been VERY smart up to this point, I dont see him slacking off now. This is just the beggining :\

I have included an very true yet intresting editorial written by a Canadian writer. The editorial shows what the US has done and what the rest of the world hasnt...

TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES

This, from a Canadian newspaper (no less) is worth sharing.

It has been a dark, dark day. Blessings and peace to you all.

America: The Good Neighbor.

Widespread but only partial news coverage was given

recently to a remarkable editorial broadcast from

Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television

commentator. What follows is the full text of his

trenchant remarks as printed in the Congressional

Record:

"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the

Americans as the most generous and possibly the least

appreciated people on all the earth.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and

Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the

Americans who poured in billions of dollars and

forgave other billions in debts. None of these

countries is today paying even the interest on its

remaining debts to the United States.

When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it

was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward

was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of

Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the United

States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59

American communities were flattened by tornadoes.

Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped

billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now

newspapers in those countries are writing about the

decadent, warmongering Americans.

I'd like to see just one of those countries that is

gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar

build its own airplane. Does any other country in the

world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the

Lockheed Tri-Star, or the Douglas DC10? If so, why

don't they fly them? Why do all the International

lines except Russia fly American Planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting

a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese

technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German

technocracy, and you get automobiles. You talk about

American technocracy, and you find men on the moon -

not once, but several times and safely home again.

You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs

right in the store window for everybody to look at.

Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded.

They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless

they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American

dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were

breaking down through age, it was the Americans who

rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the

New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an

old caboose. Both are still broke.

I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to

the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me

even one time when someone else raced to the Americans

in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even

during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one

Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get

kicked around. They will come out of this thing with

their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled

to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating

over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one

of those."

Stand proud, America!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats all I have to say - God Bless America!

Originally posted by scottyskribz57

First of all, I can't believe the midget fuck known as igloo is still posting on the boards, havent seen you in a while buddy, how are ya?

Second of all, anyone ever think of the chance that bin laden isn't in afghanistan. Could he possibly be somewhere else, and that we are bombing the shit out of an empty cave, and that when we send our troops into the cave to get him, he won't be there.....

I had a conversation with a friend of mine the other day, and we both were talking about the possibility that Binladen is here in the United States, and has been here for a really long time, supposedly he's been planning these attacks for over a decade...

And according to the way that he believes, as well as the hijackers of the planes on Sept. 11th, if they die, they are dying for god, so they look at it as a good thing..

-Scotty-

Mr. Retard...

How the hell are you.....thanks for this email and laugh....this one of the funniest things I have read in a while.....good to see you still have your head firmly placed in your ass..

your posts have been missed- they were such easy prey for me....I had forgotten you were once commander of the imbecile brigade....bit advice- stay off the drugs son, it is having some obvious negative effects..

BTW...to all you dreamers, cynics, far leftists, conspiracy theorists, blame America first dickheads (Sassa), and the like....

Have you morons been right or accurate about anything the last 90 days....it is amazing how off-base you have been but you continue to throw bullshit out- then again, I guess you may get lucky some day and get it right-

Originally posted by sassa

Why don't you stop already with the negative attitude?Seriously, it's getting more annoying and lame with each day. I really hope for your sake that you are not like this in person.

As long as you keep generating your bullshit, I will continue to be on your repulsive ass

Originally posted by igloo

Mr. Retard...

How the hell are you.....thanks for this email and laugh....this one of the funniest things I have read in a while.....good to see you still have your head firmly placed in your ass..

That...is almost oozing with hypocrisy...in a very entertaining sort of way, not to mention...

BTW...to all you dreamers, cynics, far leftists, conspiracy theorists, blame America first dickheads (Sassa), and the like....

Have you morons been right or accurate about anything the last 90 days....it is amazing how off-base you have been but you continue to throw bullshit out- then again, I guess you may get lucky some day and get it right-

Question...

Have you produced anything useful in the last 90 days? It is amazing how much crap you spit out and yet have nothing substantial to exude, even if it is just for the sake of balance. I guess we may get lucky some day and you'll actually say something worthwhile.

:laugh:

Of course you would..you waste more time searching and preaching the far-fetched in the name of "open mindness" and "delusional elitism" instead of anchoring yourself in reality and offering practical ideas and solutions...

You are a fucking jerkoff..

Damn, I almost forgot about this one...

You telling other people to offer practical ideas and solutions and calling THEM a jerkoff!

Is it that hard to believe that I may not be that far "off-base". I mean are you that stupid to believe everything that is said on tv or in the paper.

Or are you just scared becuase you know there is a chance I could be right?

Open your eyes bro, don't you think it's at all a little strange that in a world that is relatively so small we can't find this guy??

Originally posted by xpander

Damn, I almost forgot about this one...

You telling other people to offer practical ideas and solutions and calling THEM a jerkoff!

hes another poor brain washed soul....a perfect example of what the govt wants from their people.....ciizens who suppot them at all casues and know shit about international affairs as they pertain to the usa

Mr. Retard...

your posts have been missed- they were such easy prey for me....I had forgotten you were once commander of the imbecile brigade....bit advice- stay off the drugs son, it is having some obvious negative effects..

Christ, some ppl definitely need to fuckin wake up!!! You're the kind of person who'll go on preaching far right-wing shit even with evidence staring you in the face! You know why ppl don't post articles for you - coz its no fuckin use trying to get a blind man to see.

Just want to jog your mind a lil (and get you grounded back in reality)...the US is the only country in the world that used nuclear weapons (aka weapons of mass destruction) on civilians.

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS WGOLE BIN LADEN AND WTC THING?

I THINK WTC WAS A SET UP AND THIS BIN LADEN THING IS SET UP TOO YOU KNOW WHY?CUZ THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE

OUT THERE TO CATCH HIM EVEN IF HE IS THAT SMARTI KNO W THAT HE GOTTA GET BUSTED BY NOW AND THEY(U.SGOVERNMENT) SAID THAT ITS BEEN YEARS THAT THEY ARE TRYIN TO CATCH HIM

THATS NOT POSSIBLE AND YOU KNOW THE OTHER REASON THAT WHY I THINK THIS IS SET UP?CUZ EVERYTIME SOMETHING HAPPENS TO U.S'S MOST IMPORTANT PERSON AND PPL OR PLACE

IT WAS ALWAYS THE GOVERNMENT I THINK THAT THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS THING I THINK THEY JUST PAY OSAMA BIN LADEN TO DO LIKE THAT I MEAN YO.FOR REAL CUT THE BULLSHIT AND ALL WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHATS HAPPEING IN WHITE HOUSE OR WHAT THOSE PEOPLE THINK OR SAY?

I MEAN FOR EXAMPLE CELEBRITIES THEY DO SOMETHING CRAZY TO GET MEDIA ATTENTION TO GET SOME MORE MONEY RIGHT?

RAPPERS THEY STAB OR DISS OR SHIT LIKE THAT TO GET PUBLICITY YOU KNOW?SO I THINK ITS THE GOVERNMENT THAT IS WRONG NOT AFGAHNISTAN OR OSAMA BON LADEN OR HIM GUYS OR JOHN WALKER.

To my wonderful leftists...

You say something in the spirit of "open eyes" and that is an expression of freedom of speech

But when you are challenged on your statements, you automatically say that person is right-wing and blind......

And the best is you actually believe try and present yourselves as having intelligence....

Schmucks and suckers

And the best is you actually believe try and present yourselves as having intelligence....

I almost forgot about you.......wish I did. Its really amazing how you try to make a bonafide statement than follow with hypocracy. Even the worst of the blockheads stick to one train of thought......however, you continue to amaze me.

But when you are challenged on your statements, you automatically say that person is right-wing and blind......

What are you trying to say by this comment? That you are the happy median?

And previously this....

I really am having trouble finding your stance on all this. I think you are just posting to bash. If this is the case I'm sure you can be made foolish much quicker and easier than you are trying to make some others look foolish.

Quick word of advice......try to stick with a certain belief and than portray your ideas accordingly.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I almost forgot about you.......wish I did. Its really amazing how you try to make a bonafide statement than follow with hypocracy. Even the worst of the blockheads stick to one train of thought......however, you continue to amaze me.

What are you trying to say by this comment? That you are the happy median?

And previously this....

I really am having trouble finding your stance on all this. I think you are just posting to bash. If this is the case I'm sure you can be made foolish much quicker and easier than you are trying to make some others look foolish.

Quick word of advice......try to stick with a certain belief and than portray your ideas accordingly.

bravo bravo.....well said

djjonstephen..

You ask about hypocrisy?...

You mean when most of the peeps here present outlandish statements in the form of judgements, claim it is an expression of freedom of speech, and then when challenged, exercise suppression by screaming blindness and right-wing with their standard elistist attitude...

You mean that hypocrisy......

DO me a favor and shut the fuck up...

And I stand by my statement....these peeps since 9/11 have been offering up one ridiculous statement, theory, judgement, false information, etc after another.....and yet one has been accurate or based in reality....

If you want to chalk it up to entertainment value, fine....but instead these morons offer up the absurd, and then pat each other on the back for their "worldy" views in an attempt to reinforce their false sense of intelligence

Um, yeah... Last time I checked, I was supporting McCain. But yeah, whatever YOU want to believe.

You say something in the spirit of "open eyes" and that is an expression of freedom of speech

Actually, I've seen some nice sustained exchanges back and forth. Oddly enough, all that goes to shit whenever you decide to interfere. I wonder why that is...

hahahahahahaha..... I see you were staring into a mirror....

Schmucks and suckers

Couldn't have said it better myself... :laugh:

Schmucks and suckers

Igloo..let me lay it out step by step, like I would for a baby:

Fact: I am open-minded. If someone presents a valid, OBJECTIVE argument, backed by facts, then by all means I respect that.

Fact: YOU do not do the above. You make personal attacks (eg, calling sassa a jerk-off), and then accuse us of being far leftists (plus a bunch of other names I won't bother to list here). You do not make ANY arguments, let alone back em with links.

Fact: When someone presents something, with the tiniest liberal element, you resort to name-calling and derision.

Originally posted by msoprano13

i find that most people do that

Sorta reminds me of the days when ppl were persecuted for saying the earth was flat, or it was not the center of the universe!!

Hehehe..don't mind me..I'm drunk of a lunch-time work party we had...gotta love a lunch-time open bar!