Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto at Exit....

I just got back from exit. This was by far my best clubbing experience ever and one of my best nights ever. He played from 2:10 to 6:00. He was simply amazing. He played a lot of older songs I recognized but I didn't mind that because hearing them at a club as opposed to my home stereo system made them sound almost like new songs. I don't care what anyone says, Tiesto is my favorite DJ. The songs he spins bring out such emotion and happiness. I literally could not take the cheesy smile off my face every time I heard the next song come on. Also, I love the fact that he truly seems to love what he does. He's constantly smiling and dancing around in the booth and connecting with the crowd. It's time for me to get some sleep now.

i just came back from exit as well and i cannot agree more. tiesto definitely ripped shit up last nite, played from 2ish -6am and then draper came on, which is when i decided to leave...

tiesto with his track selection and energy in da booth definitely gave the crowd energy............

popped my EXIT cherry

and all I have to say is..

DON'T BELIEVE THE NEGATIVE HYPE!

Place was awwwsssoooommmeeee!!

Tiesto was remarkable..

(and this is coming from a very...very tough critic)

But whjat can one say about a place with water falls..

rooms that snow..

and rooms with people break dancing with helmets on?

I was working the CP/MIXER MAG booth handing out

lighters up untiul round 3:00..

then danced my ass off with Crobra, JenniEfer and

sooo many board members that I can't quite

recall who else I met..

(from Eazydreamerz to Naughty Boothers)

I guess the old saying is true..

DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT!

Very fun time..

and I'll def be there again soon..

I cannot dispute tiesto really know how to work a crowd... not an exit crowd thoug. His music was incredible and spinning style was unflawwed but his lack of hard house and simply playing trance really put me on my ass all night i really wish he would hit some harder shit but when he took out Rapture and Hide you on 643 it really made the night worth it... pluswatching the guy dance in the booth was hilarious...

Hard house def was not needed last night.....it was so refreshing to hear Tiesto style trance at a club. I was afraid I might not like it too much since it wasnt "hard". But after hearing him last night I realized it sounds so much better and even "harder" hearing it at a club rather than on my home stereo or even my car stereo. Whenever his songs stopped, got spiritual, and then just exploded, it was absolutely amazing...I couldn't get the smile off my face.

My review:

The first DJ Noel S, I thought he sucked. That was the most repetitive stuff I have ever heard, at the point of 2am me and my friend were frustrated and bored. But then at about 2:15 Tiesto came on, thats def brightened the night. The crowd was a little off tho. In front of the both where I was, there were Tiesto fans, the rest of the club was people who probally never heard of him. The club was way to packed and the pushing was a little over board. And whats with people taking off there shirts? Thats like disrepectful, freaking juice heads who arent even that big. That ruins the scene. Exit needs to put a limit on how many people they let in, I mean after the door pulls in 200 grand isnt that enough? The music was amazing, I really liked the set. It was a little different then the usual exit hard house, but that was even a little different for tiesto also, he spun hard compared to some of his past mixs. The exit hard house clubbers didnt look happy, thats ok they shouldnt have came. Despite all the bad vibes and obnoxious people, I had a good time, and would def go back to see tiesto again.

Originally posted by gammateam

Exit needs to put a limit on how many people they let in, I mean after the door pulls in 200 grand isnt that enough? The music was amazing, I really liked the set. It was a little different then the usual exit hard house, but that was even a little different for tiesto also, he spun hard compared to some of his past mixs. The exit hard house clubbers didnt look happy, thats ok they shouldnt have came. Despite all the bad vibes and obnoxious people, I had a good time, and would def go back to see tiesto again.

...I totally agree with you x-ept the part about going back to Exit again... Being there actually made me realize why I haven't been to Exit in 2 1/2 years...

I must say exit was off the hook with dj tiesto i wasnt even planning on going to exit that night but me and friends left vudu lounge around 2:30 then headed to exit and when we got there we were like damn this place is off the hook tonight and i hadnt been there in like a year so i must say was happy to go on that night.

Glad someone wrote a new Tiesto thread.

Honestly I had a great time even when people started fighting and getting kicked out for it.

I even stayed for Draper till 9 or so and he wasn't too horrible. I did wanted to trun off his decks in the beginning but one hour later he was king.

what's up with the CP shameless advertisments- why?

draper sucked ass!

what happened when he played the band camp song? sounded like his shit was all scratched up.

but Tiesto was off the hook. i went nuts when he played rapture. i was by the dj booth when it came on. its my girl's fav song. she just started shakin her ass all over my body. Tiesto knew how to keep da crowd jumpin. as soon as tiesto started to spin we cracked FIRE.

cant wait till acosta comes.

keep up the awesome lineup of djs exit! tell draper to get some skills!

I ditched studying for finals to see Tiesto and don't regret it!!

His set was slammin' the entire 4 hours!!

For those of you complaining that there wasn't enough house... I thought is was rehreshing from the usual Exit sound. Besides, if you're going to see Tiesto... you should know he's spins mostly trance.

I stayed close to the DJ booth for most of the night, and it was awesome to see him interact with the crowd and show he was having a good time as well! :tongue: