Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Night Sucked... (just venting, you skip this one)

dgmodel

First I didnt even feel like going out I felt really shitty from yest, and was worn out and felt nauseous... anyway so apples finally get me to get ready and go out... i race to his house since its rather late and we have to be at etoile before 12, and then race to the city find spots right away, and then i jump out and do that every guy thing were you check your lapel,front pockets and rear... and guess what... yeah youre right, i left my fucking wallet and money at home... so now on top feeling shitty, now i get to stand like a huge dick on the corner of lex, with no money, no wallet... ( new meaning to the term all dressed up and nowhere to go) so we go to Etoile anyway meet up with one of my boys whos birthday it is, and a couple of girls and another guy... we stand on line for a couple of mins and bounce and wind up walking 6 blocks south to 151, which typically i have a great time at... however under these circumstances i dont think i would even a have a good time getting head... more importantly we get to 151, friend of ours knows all the ppl in there and working the line we get in no line no wait no ques asked, and bam the whole night just dragged on... (due to the fact that i fealt shitty and so forth, not that my friends or 151 suck i love 'em both...) anyway so i finally bounced and got home and now i sit here tired, worn out and ready to vomit... oh well...

however i give a huge thanks to Mr. Apples for being my sugar daddy for the evening... I owe you couple pa'tna...

So did mine. Got off work and was ready to party...we hit downtown,went to this nice place called Cafe Seville..then my fucking Peruvian friend Diego fucked it all up by saying it sucked and we should head to this other bar called Lips...so we go...and it turned out to be a gay lounge...guys rubbing against each other and girls giving me long looks...I was pissed off. Oh well..gotta work tomorrow anyways....damn.

:mad:

Originally posted by atomicapples

i dont even know how much i drank

tracy...stephanie...hotties....

did you set anything up for yourself? did you get her number??? anything happen? did i miss anything??? did they say anything about me???

I cant believe you told them i was gay... why would the fuck would you lie to them... two the hottest girls in the place and you had to tell them that... what a pick up line... dork... anyway... i hope you had a great time and im glad you got home safe... give me a buzz in the morn...

My night didnt turn out to be so bad... I wound Up chitty chatting on the phone with a a beautiful woman... grrr!

(doing the cabbage patch and singing Go me... go me .. go go go go meeee... lol j/k)

Originally posted by dgmodel

I cant believe you told them i was gay... why would the fuck would you lie to them... two the hottest girls in the place and you had to tell them that... what a pick up line... dork... anyway... i hope you had a great time and im glad you got home safe... give me a buzz in the morn...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

b... i HEARD YOU SAY IT... not once but twice... and then again, when we were in the VIP room... and if you didnt and my miracle ear wasnt working then why the fuck where you grabbing my nipples, and trying to kiss me and shit??? huh??? riiiight... anyway... I heard you say it... bottom line...

no biggie i dont care, dont worry about it.. just next time use a better opening statement... please. thanks...

Guest gabo

My weekend sucked as well. My mac card either fell out of my wallet or I left it in the mac machine. This was fri and I didnt realize till today!! So I called the bank and cancelled the card. and thank god no money was taken out

Originally posted by gabo

My weekend sucked as well. My mac card either fell out of my wallet or I left it in the mac machine. This was fri and I didnt realize till today!! So I called the bank and cancelled the card. and thank god no money was taken out

sorry to hear your weekend sucked as well.. however at least you didnt lose any money... Yay!

first off... apples, dg ~ you guys are hilarious... :laugh2: and whats even better is you dont mean to be... you just are. ok...

my weekend blows soooooooooo bad! FINALS WEEK! ugh, its the worst... the dorm is quiet, everyone is studying, no one wanting to go downtown, but i think whats even worse is that i dont have a desire to go out... i just wanna go home!!! if all goes well, wednesday night ill be back in brooklyn... cannot wait!!! (sorry... i uh completely went off of subject... ) :D

My night didnt turn out to be so bad... I wound Up chitty chatting on the phone with a a beautiful woman... grrr!

<3 <3 <3......you know you made my night (and morning).

am i the only one who finds the thought process between these two extremely entertaining??!!

Misk, sweetie....When I think of these two, I think of that sitcom a while back...I think it was called "Inside Herman's Head"...or something to that effect. Funny stuff... The beauty of it is DG and Apples are just being themselves.....gotta love that!

I give them both a ten for originality!