Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL type FABULON/HACKER-BIRTHDAY THREAD

Well.....

The lunaterium was fabulous as always (FABULON! GEDDIT?!?!?!AH!! AH HAHAHA!!!! ah..ha...he...eh....nevermind...). And the music was MOSTLY mind/ear blowing...

Reid Speed effectively slapped the crowd to the other side of Brooklyn...finally...some nice 2-step...

Chrome Tech-smacked the collective ass of the crowd with some nice quality Tech-Step...

and um....well, those were my highlights....

Crowd wise..... (too tired to type...)

(Lavender *muah!* X Phuturephunk *WOO!* + Quoth *where'd you go?* + Synderella *listenbutnodance!* X Tilly *sleep?* + Loch *Chill?* X Saigray *FUR?* + Mugwump *MORE FUR?!* + Trancend *jump* X Smurf *happyhappyjoyjoy?* + Joe *funnycar!* ) / Hacker *cumpleanos!* X Xpander *dancepain!* = *thumbs up*

yeah.....um.....

there you go......

YES YES YEEEESSSSSSSS!

Papa very much enjoyed last nights thea-tricks!!!

It was great meeting up with all of you, espec. Synderella and QUoth (Grrrrrrrrr) 4 tha first time

I really dug the music last night. As Mugz rightly points out, i went nuts when i heard herbie hancock ""rockit"" and reid speeed was DEF. on point.

Oh yeah, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hacker!!! those brownies looked GOOD, why didn't you offer me any :mad: Grrrrrrr, Brownies!!

Blakkat can really turn out a theatrical party. I found no dull moments at all last night :D

Ok, i'm going back to sleep now... mmmm, how i love sheep, let me count the ways:zzz:

See y'all next time

;)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

damn! i'm sorry I missed it. This @^%$* flu I have has kept me down the entire weekend.

Hope to see you peeps on Thursday at Pseudo! :worry2:

Hey BKid... i actually went by Pseudo last night W/ Syn. Pretty crowded for a saturday night, there was a live band playing.

I won't be here next thurs, for i'll be out of town for a bit. But PaPa DEF. looks forward to coming to future Pseudo events :D

Feel Better, dude ;)

I had a great time meeting all of you guys last night!!

Let me tell you you guys are a fucking cool group of peeps to chill with!!!!

Dumbo definitely a different experience then anything I have been too!! I cannot wait to develop my pics woohooo!!!!!

I am so glad I took the time out to meet all of you guys!!

Okay Xpander so I dont dance to DNB I just like to listen:laugh:

The fucking sangria there wicked thats all I can say!!

Oh and a shout out to phuture for spilling the sangria on my pants and apologizing like 50 times laugh:

Cant wait to meet up with all you guys again!!!! :D

Oh yeah and thanks George for that Syn sticker :D

whoa...i would have died....he is a tuba palying genius.....I left too early....I am too old and all just call me old fux,,,,,,,friends weren't feelin too fabulon so went to V and dd actually played some old aahz stuff mixed with progressive beats. People were fun but my legs hurt.

Ineedarubbinbutiguesiwilljusthave towait....

. . Rawkin party for the most part ( . . I didn't dig on that whole speedcore thing . . ) . . Glad to finally meet the rest of the crew . . I apologize to everyone who I fouled . . .

Shoutouts:

Trancend : We are hardcore!!!

Xpander : I've never seen a person move so fluidly without the use of controlled substances . . I bow to thee . . .

Lavender : Who rawks?

Tilly : Be glad you missed the speedcore . .

Syn : Sorry bout the pantz . .

Mugz : . . Fabulous . .Fabulous Supafly . .

Joeg : . . Great Conversation . .

Hacker : Happy Birthday . . buy some filters and re-record those songs!!! . . they're hot . . .

Brother of Hacker : . . How much did I run my mouth? . . . You're Hacker's younger brother right? . . .

Barvybe (afterwards) : What was that music you had in the CD player . . very interesting, calm, moving and eerie in a way . . I could have sworn one of those songs was faithless . .

Sai : . . Fabulous Upper West Side . . . 'specially the fur . .

Loch : . . . I do think it was kinda cosmic in a way to see a whole floor full of people get down to Groove is in the heart . . Bouncin people everywhere . . It just hit right . .

Pigeons in Brooklyn : What ARE they doing down there!? . . .

.. . Gonna go to sleep now . . . :cool:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Brother of Hacker : . . How much did I run my mouth? . . . You're Hacker's younger brother right? . . .

hehehe he gets that all the time. no he's my Older brother by 2 1/2 years. turning 28 in may. hmm... another dumbo b/day party?! :half:

about running off at your mouth. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he was telling me about that this morning when we got back.

fucking funny ass shit!

"you're just kinda standing there while your boyfriend's

trying to dance and you're obviously not have a good time.

what's That all about?!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Barvybe (afterwards) : What was that music you had in the CD player . . very interesting, calm, moving and eerie in a way . . I could have sworn one of those songs was faithless . .

yo, afterparty is always good at the GP pad...great coming home after Amazura and seeing u guys. I was in a great mood, wanting to dance more and more...lol.

the music was Chilled Euphoria mix by Red Jerry. A double set. the first song is Faithless, Drifting Away. Figured it was a good choice for the sleepiness...:)

HACKER: Lav didn't get my message to give u a big b-day hug! Sorry i missed it, but sounds like u had a great time :)