Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Dec 21 Loft Party

Whos down to party this Friday at The Pseudo Loft? Pseudo loft is located on 600 Broadway corner of Houston. Here are some details: its on Friday Dec 21, 2001. 2 Dance Floors & chill out area... 6th Floor with a view of the city. Very Good sound system. For those who have partied at my place you know the system. Intelligent lighting and projection system will be on hand...

10pm-5am (Can go later...) Admission is only $12.00. The flyer is attached with full details.

So, whos down?

.......a little birdy also told me this party is gonna kick some major ass!!!!

Shit, we have Mr.-make-me-wanna-lose-my-mind-Suparsta-DJ Divine who knows how to truly throw down those beats, kick our asses into prime form and mess with our minds....dayum....and we gots Digweed Junior (Pooh), Marcell who'll groove ya right into orgazm, friends of friends of friends all hangin out together, no hassles at the door, no hassles inside ...dayum...jsut one big loft party full of friends......anyone who passes up on this one is sure to lose some big points on what will most definitley be a very memorable and euphoric evening...

...and no kids...I'm not being bribed into writing this...just looking forward to a great event with some great people, old and new, and hope everyone comes out to support these guys...they are truly worth the night!

See everyone there, full of energy and ready to roll...

Ahh!!!!! I'm being stalked by Naomi Campbell's evil twin!!! Ahh!!

Originally posted by jammy

I don't know any of these people :confused: will PVD be there? I'm there ONLY if Zombie Nation (the epic) is played throughout the night, preferably in the *loo* room....lemme think about this ;)

-Jamms "illhavethetoiletpaperready" :cool:

Originally posted by jammy

I don't know any of these people :confused: will PVD be there? I'm there ONLY if Zombie Nation (the epic) is played throughout the night, preferably in the *loo* room....lemme think about this ;)

-Jamms "illhavethetoiletpaperready" :cool:

ZOMBIE NATION!!!!! W00t?!?!?!?!?!?!

yyeeeeeaaahhhhh bbbooooooiiiiiiii!!!!!

- X "monstersoftechnoasseenontv"

get there early hoes. tis my big room debut. aight, might not be a big ass room, but its the first time imma play outside a lounge/house party environment. and i will be droppin all the big tunes, from the cheeze remix of rapture, to zombie nation(retired from my crates but will bust it out 1 last time for jamms) and dont be lookin at my stash whilst i play neither. thats a paddlin...

Originally posted by p00h

get there early hoes. tis my big room debut. aight, might not be a big ass room, but its the first time imma play outside a lounge/house party environment. and i will be droppin all the big tunes, from the cheeze remix of rapture, to zombie nation(retired from my crates but will bust it out 1 last time for jamms) and dont be lookin at my stash whilst i play neither. thats a paddlin...

Pooh you play Zombie Nation and it might be your last time playing in a big room... lol I'm gonna search your crate when you walk in the door. Save that shit for when Pete asks you to play at Twirl.... :blown:

Originally posted by phantombass

Pooh you play Zombie Nation and it might be your last time playing in a big room... lol I'm gonna search your crate when you walk in the door. Save that shit for when Pete asks you to play at Twirl.... :blown:

Oh I get it, you're making digs at me cause I slipped in Binary Finary 1998 at Opium Den with out noticing :laugh: :bigfinger:

- Pete

:shades2:

Originally posted by schwingep

Oh I get it, you're making digs at me cause I slipped in Binary Finary 1998 at Opium Den with out noticing :laugh: :bigfinger:

- Pete

I knew my comments would draw you out to make a post on this thread. :D

Yeah that was payback for dropping Binary Finary... lol

Originally posted by phantombass

I knew my comments would draw you out to make a post on this thread. :D

Yeah that was payback for dropping Binary Finary... lol

blah blah blah blah blah!

Myabe I'll show up at the loft party and bring that Food Mixer to help you out :half:

- Pete

you and me both!!! i've got mt. vesuvius erruptin in me!!!

can we say PSYCHED??? yeah man!!! wow...friday is just too far away!!!

I'll buzz ya shortly sweets....

Originally posted by hermajestydiva

I've got pre-party jitters about this one and it's only Tuesday...oh shit!! :eek:

I can't wait to see all the headz partying down...It's gonna be better than any house party or after hours we've ever had. (Especially since it won't be in my house :laugh: )

Kewlgirl...need your help...give me a buzz.

Stephanie