Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Titanic Tonight...

dgmodel

For a first time i saw grown man cry that loud, in a movie theater... Is when me and my ex went to see Titanic for a premiere. I admit its a very sad movie, i also admit i dropped a tear or two. But the guy who was sitting behind us, towards the end was hysterical: "OH MY GOD! JACK NO! OH NO! OH MY GOD!", he girlfriend didnt get that emotional watching it. Must be a powerful movie to turn that guy's emotions up so bad... The guy who came in like a biggest thug with testosterone flying out of everyhole he had. His g/f was after movie was like: "Baby, its ok... Baby its just a movie.... Baby it will be fine, we going home now... Here take a tissue...", i was like damn.... must be some fuckin magic in that movie.

This is not a joke, this really happened

Only movie I really remember people getting emotional over was The Green Mile. God damn that is a great movie. I remember seeing it in theaters and no one moved in 3 hours. No one went to the bathroom or anything... we were all mezmerized.

I don't cry during movies but that one got me DAMN close. I was tearing up pretty good.

Guest gabo

I enjoyed the movie, I thought the graphics were awesome... Allthough I thought the dialoug was very corny! and I dont buy the fact that the guy and girl fall in love after only knowing each other for 4 days.

They werent in love... they were fuck buddies!

Originally posted by zeonstar

Only movie I really remember people getting emotional over was The Green Mile. God damn that is a great movie. I remember seeing it in theaters and no one moved in 3 hours. No one went to the bathroom or anything... we were all mezmerized.

I don't cry during movies but that one got me DAMN close. I was tearing up pretty good.

damn good movie... damn good...

Oh Yeah and for the record I was pissed when American Beauty won best picture over The Green Mile. Grrr! :eek:

Shawshank Redemption was that director's first movie. Which was also based on a Stephen King story, and also took place in a prison. Lots of simularities there huh? I recall Shawshank lost best picture too. A crime to be sure.

FYI the director's new movie comes out next week, The Majestic. First movie his not based on a Stephen King story! :-D