Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think im going crazy

atomicapples

thinking about it wont make anything happen... Actions speak louder then words or thoughts... if you like her them both then act on it... a closed mouth doesnt get fed...

Go out there, what do you have to lose?

you say dont shit were you eat (meaning that they work with you) however, you have to take a major dump, and from what I heard, is that she might be quitting... so looks like your table just turned into your toilet... so pull your pants down and let out sonny boy!!!

Originally posted by atomicapples

ui cant get these girls out of my mind...

comments? suggestions?

u never tell a full story but ask for advice

i dont know what i can suggest

all i know is that u have girls on ur mind

how do u normally get girls out of ur mind?

think of dg naked, haha jk

i dont know go kiss one

:)

stop it... im not even going to go into it...

but i sweat these two girls, they are both sisters...

i wont mind if i went with either, but i would prefer the younger one, but the old one looks more intellegent and have a better personality... but yet the younger one is soo sweet, and soo nice...

grRRrR... such a hard decision to chooose... if you saw them you would know what i mean...

but i want both of them...

but they have relationships...

and they are the long ass relationship ones...

well, first you have to pick 1.... going after both is most likely not going to work.... I say pick the intelligent one, that sweet bullshit gets old if you can't hold a conversation with her.... But then again, I guess your motive is in question... do you just wanna hit it, or are you looking for a relationship? I say hit it with the young one, or hit it & have a relationship with the older one....

And make sure you tell the one you don't go for that dg is bi to clear up the confusion....

it was like...

when the younger one put her hair up.. i was

drooling... i have a thing with girls who show neck and have a nice structured jawbone... q;lekjwrngll;enqgl;ernglk;reng;lnerg

but... they are both hot.. the younger one is more like my speed, but the older one is older.. 24 or was it 25... but she is hot as well.. but the thing is.. her name is pretty stable, i cant compete with him.. the younger one, i have no idea about her name...

it was like...

when the younger one put her hair up.. i was

drooling... i have a thing with girls who show neck and have a nice structured jawbone... q;lekjwrngll;enqgl;ernglk;reng;lnerg

but... they are both hot.. the younger one is more like my speed, but the older one is older.. 24 or was it 25... but she is hot as well.. but the thing is.. her name is pretty stable, i cant compete with him.. the younger one, i have no idea about her man...

if its this much of a production, then fuck it... unless it looks like 1 of them is going to be your soulmate or some shit, then just wait for the next girl you lose your shit over.... I agree with your "don't shit where you eat" statement....

Originally posted by atomicapples

stop it... im not even going to go into it...

but i sweat these two girls, they are both sisters...

i wont mind if i went with either, but i would prefer the younger one, but the old one looks more intellegent and have a better personality... but yet the younger one is soo sweet, and soo nice...

grRRrR... such a hard decision to chooose... if you saw them you would know what i mean...

but i want both of them...

but they have relationships...

and they are the long ass relationship ones...

First of all if they have relationships why even bother hun?:rolleyes: Your just going to look like an ass and then you will feel like this:blown:

2nd..just grow some fucken balls hun..You need to work it, havent i been tellling you this..sheesh listen to me sweetie