Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fingers walking while masterbating

newguy2001

Alright guys, be honest. Ever let your fingers do some exploring "down under" while having yourself some solo sex? It's true what they say - that hole is definitely a sexual organ! and it adds to an amazing orgasm when jerking off. I'm not talking dildos or butt plugs so calm down. Just a little poking or rubbing with your finger. I'm comfortable with MY sexuality and love it.

umm...i need both hands for the penis...just kidding...

why does this sound like a girl posing as a guy asking this question?? im probably wrong but either way...

my ass says DO NOT ENTER and ONE WAY ONLY but my roommate (girlie) has talked to me about things she's done to guys - i.e. poke, lick, and insert - and she says she has had guys scream and sometimes cry due to the pleasure this brings...

hmmm...maybe one day...under the right cirCUMstances...with the right girl...and her vow to secrecy...jk

Originally posted by newguy2001

Alright guys, be honest. Ever let your fingers do some exploring "down under" while having yourself some solo sex? It's true what they say - that hole is definitely a sexual organ! and it adds to an amazing orgasm when jerking off. I'm talking dildos or butt plugs so calm down. Just a little poking or rubbing with your finger. I'm comfortable with MY sexuality and love it.

sometimes the fingers do some walking... and believe me, I too am very comfortable with my sexuality.

Ive never poked proded or inserted while masterbating... one time i was dacing with a girl and she got all frisky and wanted to demonstrate how good she can hump so she decided that pretending to fuck me in the ass was a good way... it wasnt... but being secure with my sexuality i think one day i would try this again with the right girl and her vow to secrecy