Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stillmatic

Ether if for sure a response to jigga's takeover on the blueprint. Though jigga has dropped "super ugly"; which i though was kind of lamed out from nas original instrumental "get yourself a gun" and dre's "bad intentions".

Even though he's been low profile; Nas is always out to prove that he's truly divine, the self proclaimed king of rap w/ ether; mad made me crunked!!!!! Jay z think he's the king; he's just fading way out; but i aint dissing.. i still dig his joints.. tu sabes..

PEACE OUT

ive had this album for about two weeks, its off the hook! i know it sounds cheese, but the acoustic version of his best songs are CRAZY! his band is sick and vocals are tight, even has mary J on it.. dont knock it until youve herd it. stillmatic is OK, but u cant really bump that all the time. i can with the jay z album.

u cant knock the hustle!

Anybody hear the in studio series on hot 97 with Nas last night?? Yeah I know hot 97. Nas ain't trying to be the king of aanything. He dosen't see himself that way. It ws really good, and I give much respect to him. To me he just proved to be the better man through all this crap.

Originally posted by tootseroel

he was gettin big, then he fell off. hes small time now. hes not on jayz's level. he cant act like the king if hes not close to it, maybe he can battle lil bow wow.

jayz and outcast, u cant beat em.

Hellz yeah thats what I am talking about!!!! ;):D

I will say it again Jigga the ish nuff said.......

Originally posted by tootseroel

ive had this album for about two weeks, its off the hook! i know it sounds cheese, but the acoustic version of his best songs are CRAZY! his band is sick and vocals are tight, even has mary J on it.. dont knock it until youve herd it. stillmatic is OK, but u cant really bump that all the time. i can with the jay z album.

u cant knock the hustle!

the band he actually used was the ROOTS...

i think they are what made thgat unplugged performance.....

if u ever get to see em live def check it out....

all there beats are performed live:)

BTW

NAS IS STILL DA SHIZNIT AND WILL ALWAYS BE:)

the roots where pretty hot in the performance. but it was the the combo of the roots band and jayz that made that a hot cd. never skipped a beat. rhymn skillz were tight. instruments were on point too. jay z comes out with like 3 hot albums every year. only dmx is as prolific a rapper, but dmx's newest albums suck! jayZ stays on his game. as jay z says about nas hes got a "one hot album every ten year average" - so true

tha ROLL

Originally posted by j303j

nas is the shit. jigga can't touch him. jay is to much bling bling. im sick of all that shit. let's see who is a better freestyler. i bet nas woudl woop his ass anyday.

NAS ....."I'm out for presidents to represent me...."

Original NAS lyric....Original Nas song....

Joy-Z "Im out for presidents to represent me..."

Original sample by Joy Z from---> nas

Unoriginal song by Joy Z from????

u....u guessed it.....NAS!!

Jay Z does great party jams.. great to dance to gets the crowd goin because everyone knows his songs

but when it comes to actual lyricism i give it to Nas. He actually raps about something not just bs...

but if you want to hear real lyricism get some underground shit. or if you can't get the underground at least check out talib kweli and mos def they are true poets.........