Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Divorce

fierydesire

In general ,yes.

Obviously so exceptions. If a guys beating his wife...leave his sorry pathetic ass.

Infidelity is a good reason, but if both parties treat marriage as sacred then they aren't going to stray.

A few more reasons, more of a case by case thing. I think when possible all possible resolutions including counceling should be explored.

Originally posted by fierydesire

Do you guys believe in it? I mean is marriage so sacred that you should try to stay with the person forever and work shit out?

I would have alot of patience to work on it..... but "forever" is a long time.... No i wouldnt bother to stay around and fix anything that is not getting fixed no matter what or just wasnt meant to get fixed.

But, i never believed in marriage as in something sacred. Marriage to me is a paper with ink on it.

I would stay to fix a relationship and not to leave

a person that i love, unless she insists ofcourse.

Just to answer your question.....

But for real, i would never get married, like they say its true = marriage is a prison.

Im sure i'll reconsider as i grow older, but dont think there is much chance of me to commit like that.

Marriage may be "sacred" but I think there are more important things- like the happiness and mental health of both parties involved. I don't think it's something that should be taken lightly, and counseling should definitely be pursued. But after all has been said and done, I can't imagine why on earth you'd stay with someone who made you miserable. People aren't infallible, so how is any union they form supposed to be?