Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's a girlie to do???

klohe

K...here's my dilema.....

I met a total cutie med student a couple weeks ago...and we've hit it off and have been chillin basically every day. Problem is...it's exam time and he would rather see me then study. So now I dunno what to do. Should I even bother to try and keep up with him...or cut him lose now and let him do his shit??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

I met a total cutie med student a couple weeks ago...and we've hit it off and have been chillin basically every day. Problem is...it's exam time and he would rather see me then study. That's all sweet and stuff, but he failed his anatomy exam yesterday and he's mad buggin! Now, he's all bein shady and puttin me off....cmon it's not MY fault U failed!!! So now I dunno what to do. Should I even bother to try and keep up with him...or cut him lose now and let him do his shit??? :rolleyes:

If you care about this guy and him getting a descent grade (MED SCHOOL:eek: HE BEST GET HIS AS IN GEAR!) tell him one on one that its for the best that you 2 don't see each other for a little while.

He should understand that you 2 can see each other later on. Set him straight! I know i suffered a decrease in my g.p.a. due to unforeseen circumstances with my ex, now i look back and think DAYUMMNN!

The fact that he's being all shady is his fault...he doesn't know not seeing you is for his own good. Just try and tell him that it's nothing personal, you (klohe) just want him to focus now.

OR IT"S OFF TO MED SCHOOL IN THE CARIBBEAN :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by klohe

but he failed his anatomy exam yesterday and he's mad buggin! Now, he's all bein shady and puttin me off....cmon it's not MY fault U failed!!!

It is your fault he failed his exam. DAmn... don't ruin this guy's life...cut him loose.

(It's a drama board...I had too...) :D :D :):)