Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever been to Mint????

when i went it was still Chaos, my friend owns it so i can;t say about the dress code because we went as we wished but the peole downstairs were dressed pretty nice.

The music was like staright trance when i went...didn;t really catch my attention..good part was that they were playing instruments live... so it added a lot of flavor to the music.

Place closes early btwn 4 and 5 so you might need to head to SF afterwards.

I usually went to the loft parties...they were always a lot more fun.

I haven't been there, but I know that while it was Chaos, it was a pretty upscale crowd. And I think on Sundays, it was a very hip hop crowd.

I never thought it was worth going there. However, I know that recently, Luis Diaz has spun some Saturday nights there. Luis is a VERY good dj.

Check out www.balancepromote.com. Balance handles all the top dj's from around the world including Sasha and Digweed, Sander Kleinenberg, Lee Burridge, Anthony Pappa, Jimmy Van M, etc.

Make your way to the artists section...Luis' schedule is listed there and there are several dates for Mint.

So, I would say if you are shallow and into the fake dress up chi chi scene, go there, you will probably have a good time. BUT...if you are into the music, you might be in luck on Sat night as well (if Luis is spinning there). Wow, I am very surprised that Mint is coming through in this way...I def gotta give credit. Who knows, I may dress up and go one day (if Luis is spinning).