Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you ever hit it off with someone till their personality totally ruined it???

synderella420

Okay so I meet this guy, we go hang out and he was so cute until...

He started to talk and his personality sux big time..

So now I dont even find him attractive anymore I look at him as ugly now, did this ever happen to anyone???

It is so weird how you find someone so cute but their personality could make them look ugly just weird how shit works.....

:blown:

Yeah it's kind of funny how that happens... I dated this boy for a little while and as time progressed it became apparent that the poor thing was dumb as a post... As my attraction diminshed I felt sooo bad because he was really such a sweet guy.

Fortunately he was an exchange student from Germany so I didn't have to deal with the problem for very long! :laugh:

Originally posted by q-ny

Happens with girls all the time.....they have a smoking body but they open their mouth and we're like WTF! Suddenlly her boobies aren't so perfect.

OMG that is fucked up..shit smae for you guys..damn he could be all hot and then boom he speaks and its like woah he just got loks and no brains. Yup its happened before to me..what a pity b/c a hot guy with no brains is a turn off. Unless you put a muzzzle on him and use him for his luscious body;)

I dated a guy one of my friends hooked me up with (mistake). Not only was he dumb but also super cheap! He was ok looking to start off and as soon as his stupidities spewed out his mouth, uughhhhh, he was hideous!!

He wasn't able to carry a conversation past 3 sentences, short attention span and dumb as a nail.

At a movie theater he yells out, "enough with the dot coms already! must every movie have a website??!?!"

Second dumb comment: "I only use the web to make money not to chat"

(ME): "Really what do you invest? build sites? E-commerce?"

(Dumbass): "Nah, I go on Iwon.com on my spare time to win $."

(ME, smacking my forehead): "DOH!"