Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Buff Guys, Health Freaks, Non-Shirt wearers in Clubs...

dgmodel

I joined NYSC today and need to go about forming a routine and a balanced diet and so forth... How do I go about this? any help any advice? any sites to check out??? any help is greatly appreciated it... thanks in advance...

:D

(The countdown begins to when Im become Buff/Stud Yay!)

Um Ok I work and shit ..

What are you looking to do, gain weight?

well how mnay days do you want to work out. I work out 4-5days..abt 30 min of cardio.

Day 1 legs, abs

Day 2 cardio, abs, bis, back

Day 3 cardio, abs, tris, chest

Day 4 " " shoulders

Day 5 " " Calves

and it all depends you can do a 12-10-8 split increasing weight. Why dont u schedule an appt with a personal trainer to show you what is good for you body hun?

Um...also maybe you should consider taking protein shkes. This is good for the muscles after working out, it helps sustain it. Also drink gatorade for the electrolytes you burn during your workout...well I hope I helped ya;)

Here's my workout:

Monday- Ice Cream

Tuesday- Cookies and more ice cream

Wed.-cake with ice cream

Thursday-pizza, beer and ice cream

Friday- It's the weekend....pizza, popcorn, pretzels beer, and a sundae

Sat-Cheesburger, fries and a shake

Sunday- All you can eat brunch and cake, cookies and ice cream.

Well im sure NYSC could probably help un on a nutrition and exercise plan. If not there are alot if different websites and halth magazines u can check out. I personally subscribe to Muscle and Fitness. Also Elitefitness.com is an informative sight if u want to take that route...

mens health.com is a great place

the encyclopedia by arnold

umm

I do

you want to do 6 to 9 excercises per work out

1 Chest and back

2 shoulders and arms

3 Legs

4 chest and back

5 shoulders and arms

in drop sets

and run at least a mile every day

right now Im on a high protien diet low fat low carb

Im kinda being and ultra tool about it dinner tonight is a bowl of rice and a glass of OJ

if you want to drop weight pick a wieght and when you can lift it 15 times move up and run alot

I did a strength routine and took creatine and dropped 40 lbs since thanks giving maybe more I have gotten alot stronger since then too

if you want shoot me an Im we will talk

dg everyones body is different... see i was always skinny cause i have a fast matabolism(sp) so it was hard for me to gain weight. i was always told to eat rite with like grilled chicken etc. but i never gained... so i tried what my friend told me and ate everything i saw like pasta etc. never watched what i ate and gained a decent amount of weight 15lbs. in 2 months. but i also worked out 5 days a week and lift hard... and like you, i dont wanna be huge i wanna be shredded at a decent weight. so i plan to stock up like a bear durin winter not get fat but just gain a lot of weight then like a month or 2 before the spring comes i am gunna do a lot of cardio and a lot of reps to get the shredded look. ;)

It all depends on you body metabolism. Some people can put on crazy muscle just by lifting and some can't gain size with an IV of juice in their veins. What Type of metablosim do you have? can you eat anything and not gain a pound or are you the type that has to eat right or you blimp out.

I have a metoblism that I lift and I gain size and start to lose weight fast with the right diet. My friends on the other hand can eat any thing they want and are ripped as shit but they have been lifting for like 12 years and they just don't grow that fast.

Originally posted by vodkaredbull

It all depends on you body metabolism. Some people can put on crazy muscle just by lifting and some can't gain size with an IV of juice in their veins. What Type of metablosim do you have? can you eat anything and not gain a pound or are you the type that has to eat right or you blimp out.

I have a metoblism that I lift and I gain size and start to lose weight fast with the right diet. My friends on the other hand can eat any thing they want and are ripped as shit but they have been lifting for like 12 years and they just don't grow that fast.

This is right on point. Don't plunge into a routine until you first establish what body type you are. It helps you determine what strategy you should be taking at the gym; otherwise you could be spinning your wheels. I've been at my current gym for three years, and there are people there who have not changed a lick since I first noticed them three years ago because they aren't doing what's best for their bodytype. So once you figure that out then you can implement a split like fierydesire recommended. You don't HAVE to go five days, but it would be terrible if you did either. I work and go to school so a three day split is ideal for me. Most important thing though is diet. Don't put that to the side. If you want mass you might have to add more protein to your diet among other things. There are endless web sites and books you can look to in that regard. If you wanna talk about supplements like creatine, make some headway at the gym and then post another question. I think persons who can best maximize the potential of creatine are those that have been working out for a while. If you wanna get a better sense of what your body type is and what that means for you go here, and good luck:

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/training/p/3218.jsp

Originally posted by oak

WWW.TESTOSTERONE.NET

They have a great T-shirt you can buy.

also, u may want some d-bol followed by some winstrol.but thats just my opinion.

good luck to ya

I bought this shirt to wear while i work out...

http://images.cafepress.com/prodtn_nocache/447999_F_TN.jpg

I hope they find it as funny as i do and dont kick my ass...

we'll see...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

u have to pick either gain weight or get cut, cant do both at the same time. u should go ez on the cardio till u get to ur desired weight, then get ur mass cut. read the art of expressing the human body if u can.

Yeah i wanna bulk up first then cut it up... not both at the same time... im gona go to Barnes and knobles tomorrow and steal some books ill look up that book...

Originally posted by siceone

mens health.com is a great place

the encyclopedia by arnold

umm

I do

you want to do 6 to 9 excercises per work out

1 Chest and back

2 shoulders and arms

3 Legs

4 chest and back

5 shoulders and arms

in drop sets

and run at least a mile every day

right now Im on a high protien diet low fat low carb

Im kinda being and ultra tool about it dinner tonight is a bowl of rice and a glass of OJ

if you want to drop weight pick a wieght and when you can lift it 15 times move up and run alot

I did a strength routine and took creatine and dropped 40 lbs since thanks giving maybe more I have gotten alot stronger since then too

if you want shoot me an Im we will talk

Yeah I dont want to drop, just increase... Im gonna im you next time youre on booster... fill me in...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by dgmodel

Thanks a lot ppl... your words of advice helped a lot... any other nuggets of knowledge you wish to share with me???

I need all the help i can get...

you have any advice on warm ups or stretching???

stretching is key... i fucking pulled like mad shit...

fucking o'herily made me run for like 5 mins at 6.0 mph, and then i did some mad quick walk for 15 mins at 4.5-5.0 mph. i was sooo tired.. and i almost fell when i got off the mill. everything seemed like it was moving very slow...

good luck with your new endeavor! I never worked out to build mass so don't have any advice for you on that. Here are a few tidbits you may find useful:

1. If at ALL possible, work out first thing in the morning, or at the very least, do your cardio in the AM. It does jump start your metabolism for the rest of the day.

2. Flexibility is paramount, for good workouts and good sex! (well, it IS the sex board!) Yoga (really, it isn't as bad as people think) really helps with flexibility, pm me if you want more info, been doing it for about 5 years now, and I teach. Seriously, at least do a fast walk for a few minutes, then do your stretches. (Also, flexible muscles look much more natural, not like the juicers/gym rats with those odd bulges.)

3. When you are stretching, BREATHE! It sounds silly, but chances are you will hold your breath when you stretch. If you hold the gentle stretch for 3 deep breaths, chances are you will get a more effective stretch out of it. As a matter of fact, the more you take deep breaths the better off you are.

4. Drink lots and lots and lots of water. The more you metabolize, the more waste you need to get rid of.

:)

speaking of fitness...I'm needing to restock on somethings and am curious if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper to get this stuff...

1 Flax Seed Oil 32 oz $24.77

1 Phenyltropic PPA 90 tablets $39.97

1 Triple Threat 3/60 - Chocolate 6 lbs (shakes) $58.97 ea.

1 Volumex 1,000 g Creatine Monohydrate $29.97 ea.

these prices were at massquantities.com