Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crushes.....

klohe

I was having a discussion with Rdancer last night, and we started talkin about crushes....how cute they are, how sweet the butterflies are, how memorable the first kiss is, how a simple touch can make u giddy, ahhhhh I miss these feelings!!!! :( I want a crush!!!!!

Originally posted by klohe

I was having a discussion with Rdancer last night, and we started talkin about crushes....how cute they are, how sweet the butterflies are, how memorable the first kiss is, how a simple touch can make u giddy, ahhhhh I miss these feelings!!!! :( I want a crush!!!!!

are you a player or do you just crush alot?

Wow....it's been so long since I had a crush I can barely remember the feeling....

But let me share this....last night I went out, and happened to meet some guy. He was cute and all, so I was all for a little friendly conversation.....but he was talking all kinds of BS....I mean, from what he was talking about it was obvious that he's looking for something serious. But it seemed like he was jumping the gun a little bit, which made me scatter around the bar like a cockroach when the lights are turned on.

It kind of ruined it for me...whatever made this guy attractive in the first place was gone. Can't people just give the butterflies, giddiness and all of that a chance?

Originally posted by marcid21

...nah...I don't think so...I just think afterall of ou bullshit experiences, we start using process of illimination. (did i spell that right?)

elimination.

i think we kinda grow out of it. i never have time to have a crush on someone... i mean either they like you and you like them, then you are together or the lust is one sided, in which case hopefully you move on...

crushes only happen when you like someone and they dont know??

and im pretty straightforward so its rare that i like someone and they dont know. as a matter of fact, its rare that i meet someone i REALLY like/want.

Nah, we don't grow out of em! I guess somebitch is right, a crush is more when you like someone and they don't know... or at least you never talk about it. But no matter how up front you are, sometimes it's really not a good idea to tell someone you're into them- like if they have a gf/bf or are married, or maybe if you work with them.

That said, crushes are awesome! :D

Originally posted by tastyt

Nah, we don't grow out of em! I guess somebitch is right, a crush is more when you like someone and they don't know... or at least you never talk about it. But no matter how up front you are, sometimes it's really not a good idea to tell someone you're into them- like if they have a gf/bf or are married, or maybe if you work with them.

That said, crushes are awesome! :D

being naughty is fun in general ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by klohe

I am available for crushes!

Originally posted by ReginaP

Grow out of it? Hell no....at least you know I don't ;) I'm still like a giggly schoolgirl when I have a crush ;)

yeah I know you do, but I think it isnt the same as you get older. I dont' know I was such a giggly school girl. And yeah I get those giddy butterflies but not as intense as I used to:(