Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S-n-D on MTV 4 NYE?

Ok so lemme get this straight....cuz either my eyes and ears are deceiving me or im going nuts....

On the NYE commercial for MTV, they name all these artists and whatever ::like every year:: and right before it ends they say "After-hours by Sasha and Digweed" :confused:

ummmm tell me someone else saw that too.....

and ummmm..if you did...ummmm whats up with that???

::kitties going nuts:: :eek::blank:

Ummm...they are not spinning FOR MTV...MTV is having this thing where they're going to showcase different DJs from around the world from midnight to 8am (or something like that...don't quote me on that), and so S&D are on there.

If S&D are spinning at a club, and MTV decides to go there and air it live on TV does NOT mean S&D are sell-outs!

these guys are taking spinning to level that very few deejays have done before and they are still bangin shit out like no others

would you turn it down!?!maybe bein on mtv is sellin out to you but these guys are from the states..wouldn't you want recognition for all the hard years of work?!?

to me selling out is some rapper or someone that sings makes a video to sell their album..they make it all cheezy with a bunch of girls with big asses or a bunch of dancers to attract all the teenie boppers so they can sell albums...sasha and digweed, i really really doubt in a million years, will not go platinum

remember on the other side of the pond this shit is ALL MAINSTREAM..digweed has his own radio spot..isn't that selling out?!?i bet you still download all of their shit though..EVERYONE spins on his show too..how many other radio stations do all the deejays spin on..ever hear of mos radio?!?

me, i'm happy as a pig in shit, and i hope mtv does more like this..maybe i'll start watchin it again

i'm buyin a fuckin blank tape and programming my vcr today