Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Know How Much Of A Man I Am....

wow i didn't realize what ignorant f*cks people can be...until i met sumguy and his ass-banging buddy chosen0ne...i heard u like the butt sex...i wouldn't know but maybe ur momma would, cuz i'm f*cking her every nite. anyways i'm backing gspot on this one...so get a life and get the hell off our board u cowards...are your lives really that pathetic that you have nothing more productive to do...i guess so. damm i'd hate to live ur life.

peace panzies:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by t0nythelover

chosen one here my pic motha fucker. ill take you on any time and bring your friend cuz afterwards your both gonna b my bitches.

CONGRATS DICKHEAD! U JUST DID THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE SEEN ANYONE DO SO FAR ON THIS BOARD! HAHA!

HOW WILL IT FEEL NOW TO KNOW THAT WHERE EVER U GO, I MAY BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU? READY TO BEAT THAT ASS THE FUCK UP? PUT A MIRROR IN FRONT OF THAT PIC, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT U JUST DID TO YOURSELF......

FUCT!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

...huh sumguy and chosenone? then y dont u come to our meetup at roxy. cuz i'll beat the fucking shit outta both of u right there. i dont give a fuck if i get thrown out or whatever. im not the kinda person that is gonna step down to this bullshit. u wanna call me a faggot, a crybaby, tell me in not a man? well, let me show u how much of a man i am. fuck being mature, intellectual, i dont care about that. i just wanna meet u two and deal with this my way. so if u two are even old enough to get into roxy...why dont u bring ur sorry fuckin asses over..and fuckin be men urself..if u know how. i will be there, an i will be looking for u 2. and i will show u how much of a fucking man i am when we're face to face.

. . Ya know . . if I was a person completely ignorant of my world, and this thread was the first explanation on reality I had, I would come away with these wonderful observations on the way things are . . . :

Guys fight about stupid shit . .

When a challenge to a fight is given, a guy will always try to lure his opponent into a well populated space that just happens to be populated by a good deal of his friends . . .

There is no such thing as one on one combat (see above . . )

When wittines is in short supply, guys will always resort to projecting their insecurities by calling their prospective opponents various homophobic slurrs . .

The threat of violence doesn't deter the need to mac on chicks . .

. . and finally one from my personal experience . .

. . 90% of the guys out there who front like the above, are usually the first to hit the floor . .

. . Why don't you kids grow up, take a couple cracks on the skull with a metal rebar, then tell me how "worth it" it was . .

. . Oh , and by the way . . all the "real" men I've met in this world don't have to prove their manliness. . they just know it . .

. . Just a thought . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Ya know . . if I was a person completely ignorant of my world, and this thread was the first explanation on reality I had, I would come away with these wonderful observations on the way things are . . . :

Guys fight about stupid shit . .

When a challenge to a fight is given, a guy will always try to lure his opponent into a well populated space that just happens to be populated by a good deal of his friends . . .

There is no such thing as one on one combat (see above . . )

When wittines is in short supply, guys will always resort to projecting their insecurities by calling their prospective opponents various homophobic slurrs . .

The threat of violence doesn't deter the need to mac on chicks . .

. . and finally one from my personal experience . .

. . 90% of the guys out there who front like the above, are usually the first to hit the floor . .

. . Why don't you kids grow up, take a couple cracks on the skull with a metal rebar, then tell me how "worth it" it was . .

. . Oh , and by the way . . all the "real" men I've met in this world don't have to prove their manliness. . they just know it . .

. . Just a thought . .

AMEN TO THAT...BROTHA MAN!!!

Originally posted by sumguy

CONGRATS DICKHEAD! U JUST DID THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE SEEN ANYONE DO SO FAR ON THIS BOARD! HAHA!

HOW WILL IT FEEL NOW TO KNOW THAT WHERE EVER U GO, I MAY BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU? READY TO BEAT THAT ASS THE FUCK UP? PUT A MIRROR IN FRONT OF THAT PIC, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT U JUST DID TO YOURSELF......

FUCT!

that was the point retard. i want you to bring it. anytime you see me you can set it off. you can follow me to your house and watch me fuck your mom up the ass, how bout that.