Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this ever happen to anyone..

kaligirl

Okay so I work at Hofstra and I sit out in the front in the reception area. And I swear everyday I get hit on by the nastiest people. This one day this like 70 year old guy that takes an old peoples class here comes over to me and says "hi I used to be a gynecologist." Ewwww. And everyother day he tries to take me out to lunch. What an old perv. Then there is the fed-ex guy. Everytime he comes in he talks to me for like 15 minutes and stares down my shirt while he is talking. Then yesterday this 50 some year old guy comes outta no where and starts talking to me and trying to find out if I am married and so on, telling me I have beautiful eyes. Oh and I can't forget the janitor calling me spanky. WTF.

Does anyone else have this problem of nasty old perverts hitting on you?????

Originally posted by fierydesire

[

God I think those little mexicans are the worst though with their hey mami crap..

Oh they are the worst, like when u are walking down the street and all u hear is pssssst pssssst hey mamacita. Uhhhh and i am from San Diego so I know all to well about that.

Originally posted by spragga25

Not all of us old pervs are that bad!!

:tongue:

Not u hun, I am talking like 40+, probally divorced or hey even married. Their wife is probally all wrinkled and dried up and they want to feel some hot wet young pussy again. Uhhhhh!!!

Originally posted by phatman

i worked at a country club that had a tailor come in and measure us for our uniforms...needless to say, "Frank", was old and dirty and got touchy feely with both boys and girls...damn...it wasnt even like he was good at it...the tailoring that is...

oh man what a traumatic experience. Its worse when a old man hits on boys..ewww

i wish I had a problem with people hitting on me!!!

Actually, I was flying to Boston last week and this 42yo woman told me how lonely she gets and asked if I'd like to join her for a late night drink:D :D :D

I was dying to say yes....GREAT body....but then I thought about everyone else she must do when she travels.....ewwwwww 40yo poontang that's lubed by slopy seconds.

Originally posted by q-ny

i wish I had a problem with people hitting on me!!!

Actually, I was flying to Boston last week and this 42yo woman told me how lonely she gets and asked if I'd like to join her for a late night drink:D :D :D

I was dying to say yes....GREAT body....but then I thought about everyone else she must do when she travels.....ewwwwww 40yo poontang that's lubed by slopy seconds.

at least she had a body...i was at SOBs about a month ago, and this 50 year old, sloppy bar fly basically clawed on my back and was like, "Are you with someone?"...that was a total skeev...

i would probably do a hot 40 yr old woman...just make sure i wouldnt call her mommy...:D