Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G Interview

pod

OSCAR G......KICKS ASS !!!

for those of you who get the chance to hear his sets,

"may the force be w/ you"

a natural high indeed. As for as his HOUSESSIONS on Saturdays,

you can catch him late night on Fridays in the patio @ SPACE along side ROLAND.

Keep it up buddy!

You guys make it easy to agree on this one :) . Can't say enuff about the guy. He rocks and is a class act indeed...

See you Friday in da Patio for after hours & Sat. in da blue room Big O!!!

Also a BIG HAPPY B-DAY shot out to ROLY!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

WE:love:FRIDAYS @ SPACE!!

Biz

Club Space

who the hell is this Biz chracter that has jumped on the Space bandwagon all of a sudden????????

youve become like the spokesman here for them

now i know i havent been there ina bout a month but who are u and what can u do that Emi, Joey, And Louis cant do?

all of a sudden your taking credit for the damn club.

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

when the US wins the war in Afganistan dont forget to take credit for that too !!

Oscar G you and Falcon are true as can be ....."you got me fired up" oh thanks for theose liquid days in 96-97

I'm not one to harp on promotions, but biznation00 has been acting like Space brainwashed him or something. Why does he need to post for Space, when The Man of Space (Spacious) posts any way? Whether you like him or not, Spacious posts Space info in the most timely and accurate manner.

It's as if George Bush says on TV tonight that Osama got assraped by a camel and the Marines found his remains, then Cheney comes on TV tomorrow and announces the same thing as if it's breaking news...

Hey Biz, what precisely do you do for Space, anyway?

Who ever said I was taking credit for anything? I promote the Fridays in case you havent figured that out yet.

I never said I could do more than emi, joey, or luis. I came on to support the place I work for, since most of you trash it. Now if that upsets you then too bad. You don't put $$ in my back pocket, so keep talkin' shh...

Here's a suggestion, take off your Reading glasses, put away your pocket pen holder & come out from behind that pc of yours. It seems all the knowledge you acquire on nightlife comes from the internet & your feeling of rejection at the doorstep of the many clubs you rip...

Just when you thought sequels to Revenge of the Nerds were done, here comes The ClubPlanet.com version...:blown:

Biz <<< that's my name, not like most of you who hide behind a screen name...

What's Biz short for? Seriously, I've never heard it used as a name.

GA is right though. We've all met in real life, and honestly we're the last people to be denied club entrance. The Armani'd up squad gets denied waaay more than us.

are you that famous promoter that you hear in radio ad interuptions that says "in the Biz night"

the Winter music conference is coming up soon Biz can you imagine the posibilties of you taking credit for the whole event!!

amazing

cant wait to hear you claim ultra fest

"oh guys this Friday the one and only Paul Van Dyk @ Space"

brought to you by Biz........ (really you know those flyers on your car ..thats me)

"if it werent for my crafty flyer route and my 5 friends on the guest list PVD would never ever be able to spin @ Space":blown:

Originally posted by pulseftl

Oscar G will be playing at Pulse tonight at the Chemistry Party.

Pulse

2975 Federal Hwy

Ft. Lauderdale Fl

Any word on how this party went @ Pulse, w/ Oscar G????

Just curious... I was busy dj'ing to a packed house at Sutra but wanted to go!

Oscar is the man! Been a long-time fan of the Murk boyz!

Liberty City - "Need Some Lovin', Ya Want Some...."