Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joy at limelight last night.....

donald did kick ass... i just wasn't really feeling the party. nobody really seemed friendly at all (with the exception of transcend, joeyg, lav, jonstephen, siceone.... and firerydesire is a hottie!).

the night started off really poorly when the bouncer at the door wanted me to pay him $20 to "watch" my camera after a 2 hour line. my friends were throwing drama and basically ignored me all night... fuckers. couldn't breathe because all of the dust. tried to hang in a stairwell while watching people get kicked out every 5 minutes.

i felt that too much house was inappropriate for the limelight - it didn't seem to fill the space as well as, say, hard trance or techno does. and i thought the "rave" djs were supposed to be pushing the envelope of the underground - what's up with tracks like smokemachine and soul heaven? i mean you could have picked them up off a mixmag cover cd in august! how many djs did it take to close that party? and where the f**k was frankie bones?

to be perfectly fair, aside from the hideous line, i think stuck on earth did a good job with the party. i just didn't have as much fun as i should have.

rob

yeah donald was pretty good, but i guess im just looking for something a little more out of the ordinary you know?

the beat on the main floor didnt change for about 5 hours....go to another room you say? i couldnt! they were too crowded and distgusting

there were maaaddddd shady people there jeez

there were fights

and i could not find a vibe there at ALL

Yeah it def sucked...as far as the music. Like trancend said it sounded like the beat didn't change on the main floor for 5 hours. wtf? Well am not a fan of techno or real house. I mainly hung out in the jungle room and the breakbeats room. It was fun there, I could deal with the music. THe crowd didn't bother me, but it was too crowded.

We get to LL at around 1230 or so.....only to wait online for like 2 hours and come about......40 ft from the corner.....me and the crew had to bail.....and i specially felt bad for this girl who was looking forward to her first ever party.....i was also disappointed when i talked to some peeps from maine who drove out there thru traffic only to find out....they were not letting people in.....Disaster???? I think so....

Crazy, how can this be a disaster? I had a great fucking time! I got there at 10:15 and waited only 25 min to get in. My only complaint is that hardly anyone there knew how to react to the DJs. I think a lot of kids were expecting more 'club' stuff so they could freak the girls there. I dunno... Anyway, X-Dream got the shit rockin, then DB just absolutely threw it down! Micro was good, but my boy Donald showed EVERYONE up with his set. Feelgood was alright, but it's would be kinda hard to follow that set from Donald.

I didn't venture to the other areas, so i don't know how they were. I also didn't have any problems with the air, <shrug>

Frankie...had to goto court for some shit, so he couldn't make it. I would have been looking forward to him, if i hadn't seen him 15 times already before.

Anyway, to each their own, I just didn't like the fact no one was dancing a majority of the time. I'm glad Glaude finally got the kids jumpin with his energy.

PLUR

<3

Originally posted by trancend

the beat on the main floor didnt change for about 5 hours....go to another room you say? i couldnt! they were too crowded and distgusting

there were maaaddddd shady people there jeez

there were fights

and i could not find a vibe there at ALL

...WOW...It's GooD thing I had to MiSS this PARTY...I was actuaLLY kinda piSSed that I wasn't gonna be AbLE to MAke it....ThERe's NoThing WoRse ThaN GoinG HoMe after a SHADY PaRTy ANd SmELLinG liKe a HUMAN DiPPY:puke:

this was my first pseudo-rave event in a long time - last was bliss @ tunnel over the summer - i refuse to hit keyskate or amazura again. i know why i left. feelgood would have been good for a 1 hour set. donald glaude and the cp heads i met were cool. everything else was weak.

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

bliss @ tunnel over the summer - i refuse to hit keyskate or amazura again. i know why i left. feelgood would have been good for a 1 hour set. donald glaude and the cp heads i met were cool. everything else was weak.

rob

BLiSS @ The TUNNEL was THE WORST PartY EvER!!! None of the DJ's Showed UP...Maddd ShaDYYYY!!! I agREE with YOu AbOUT NeVER GoiNG to The "KEY SKATE and AMAZURAS" I am soooooo SiCK of THose VeNUEs and their PAThEtiC SeCurity StaFF!!!:puke:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

BLiSS @ The TUNNEL was THE WORST PartY EvER!!! None of the DJ's Showed UP...Maddd ShaDYYYY!!! I agREE with YOu AbOUT NeVER GoiNG to The "KEY SKATE and AMAZURAS" I am soooooo SiCK of THose VeNUEs and their PAThEtiC SeCurity StaFF!!!:puke:

I actually liked bliss a lot cuz of the hardcore room they had....give me hardcore n am set...:D

Last night's party was real bad, the last one I went was just as bad which was Stereotopia....yuck... music was totally dissapointing.