Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for all of DCCP

vixenfoxxy

I posted this on the New York board but I will ask you guys too 'cause I'm really searching for entertainment right now :) Anyone have fun stories about embarrassing occurrences? Like maybe, Shady crapped in your living room right as your in-laws were walking in the door, or you dropped a burrito on your new mariachi uniform?

No, not yet. I'm still trying to decide. I mean, I don't want to get it if I'm not gonna able to walk around without having, *ahem* issues... So until I find out that I can dance at a Hoya Game without having issues, I will wait.

I'd say my most embarrassing moment had to be Kuro reposting the pics of my ass like 1,000 times. (now he's gonna do it again)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

No, not yet. I'm still trying to decide. I mean, I don't want to get it if I'm not gonna able to walk around without having, *ahem* issues... So until I find out that I can dance at a Hoya Game without having issues, I will wait.

I'd say my most embarrassing moment had to be Kuro reposting the pics of my ass like 1,000 times. (now he's gonna do it again)

Embarrassing moments, right, right. So, let's talk some more about that clit piercing? Uh, if you need moral support and somebody to hold your hand while you're doing it, me and Kuro will gladly volunteer our services. I bet Vic will want to be there for support as well. And I'm sure Pgiddy will be first in line. And I'm sure Ravermania with his new and improved raunchy attitude will want in on it too.

Oh, shit! I just thought of how we can raise money for the Send Chynado to Sasha Fund! We'll sell tickets for this! We could make enough money to send Chynado to Sasha, as well as pay for all of our drinks! Fuck, we may even be able to make enough money for all of us to see Sasha in the UK! OK, I'm calling the printer right now to get flyers printed. I'll call Ticketmaster and have them set this up.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Embarrassing moments, right, right. So, let's talk some more about that clit piercing? Uh, if you need moral support and somebody to hold your hand while you're doing it, me and Kuro will gladly volunteer our services. I bet Vic will want to be there for support as well. And I'm sure Pgiddy will be first in line. And I'm sure Ravermania with his new and improved raunchy attitude will want in on it too.

Oh, shit! I just thought of how we can raise money for the Send Chynado to Sasha Fund! We'll sell tickets for this! We could make enough money to send Chynado to Sasha, as well as pay for all of our drinks! Fuck, we may even be able to make enough money for all of us to see Sasha in the UK! OK, I'm calling the printer right now to get flyers printed. I'll call Ticketmaster and have them set this up.

alright go ahead.. let me know if i need to make an appearance for this cause, maybe make a little commercial..hehe

:bounce:

:idea:

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

hahahahahaaha!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

vixen, r u really wnating to get ummmm...the anatomical part in question pierced? NOt that I'm complaining, as shady said, i guess a lot of us would be there for moral, emotional support and to help with your mental well being....I guess that would be your christmas gift to yourself?

I dunno about the printing of the flyers though shady, maybe showing it live through the web and charging peoples cerdit card to see the event would also be a good idea thatw e should explore......

but wait a gwd damn minute here, what was this thread originally about, befor it was turned to raunch? embarassing moments?

I guess I woudl have to think about it...i guess hanging out with shady is embarassing as it is :D , although I do recall barkiing like a dog for 2 hours straight after :roll: a bit to hard one night like 3 or 4 years ago

I say you should get it. I have a friend who got her hood pierced. She said that once she healed it was OK. Some women find that having one makes just walking up and down stairs feel realy good. Besides, have you ever had a guy kissing and nibbling on your ear and he plays with and flicks at your earring with his tongue?

God bless Kuro for his posts lmao

coolie coolie coolie

cheeks cheeks cheeks

buns buns buns

:)

Oh man, here's Prince Staten Island himself!

You guys, are you *sure* it's just mildly pleasant when walking up stairs? I really don't wanna do this and be like, unable to function normally 'cause I'm having orgasms every 10 seconds. I think I'd do the horizontal hood also, but I need to make sure first. Provide me with evidence and I'll do it if it seems like a good plan!

You guys, are you *sure* it's just mildly pleasant when walking up stairs? I really don't wanna do this and be like, unable to function normally 'cause I'm having orgasms every 10 seconds. I think I'd do the horizontal hood also, but I need to make sure first. Provide me with evidence and I'll do it if it seems like a good plan!

Yes, do it. And we want pictures.

Ive got a friend who's a piercer at Skyline Tattoo. He's done a bunch of these and can probably answer any questions. As for your immediate question, I've been told it makes you extremely sensitive and the first few months are a real party in your pants and sex is another level etc, etc, etc.. However, after awhile though, it can actually de-sensitize things.

Originally posted by chynado11

hhaha, bigmahs ill be in the city(manhattan) tonite while ur swishing through those ghettos in Staten Island...

cd

Digging in da dump!!!! Waaaaahahahahahaa Yo Chyna what's up for tonite/this weekend? Call me after 4 or I'll call u later or something :)

Digging in da dump!!!! Waaaaahahahahahaa Yo Chyna what's up for tonite/this weekend? Call me after 4 or I'll call u later or something :)

i have no idea..im hitting the studio after i land...and chill...call..i have a forwarding system right now ..if it doesnt work leave a message ok?? Mwah girlie....shoes here we come!!!!!

i have to come back to dc for the sasha concert though...

cd