Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*official SCOT PROJECT review* - "Oh My God" - "Dude, I KNOW"

SCOT PROJECT, Duane King, Anthony Mundy, Anthony Nero, & Rich Neale were all perfectly on tonight.

Duane King, of Club Ra in Las Vegas started the night of right witha subtle build from house vocals to heavy beats.

Scot Project, came on the tables at 1:45 or 2:00 and blew everyones minds. That man can make a dnce floor move like no other DJ I have seen in a long time.

Mundy, Nero, & Neale ended the night well, unfortunately our perfect evening came to an early close when NY's finest decide to enforce the sound ordinance laws. There must have been a good 300 people on the floor demanding more music when the light finally did come on.

I think I can wrap it up best by saying that a wonderful time was had by all.

DAVID NY

Kris: lol! hey, btw, Just following that road to the end runs into a brick wall not a bridge.... but we found are way home, none the less.....

Dave: Nice seeing you again, this time a little more sober :D

Everyone else: cool.

I'm tired, I just woke up....

Project was fucking great, and the guy before him (i'm guessing Duane King) was really good too....

My only question is what the fuck was up security's ass when the club got shut down.... they were getting wayyyyy out of hand....

Oh I almost forgot to give some shouts:

Trancend- So what happened to the meetup?

XPander- Nice to meet you. Relax a little more it is a party.

Joeg- Yeah, sorry I could not have been more inebriated this weekend. I will try to work a little harder to take my blood alcohol content to places others can only dream of.

haha...i completely forgot about the meetup, at 3:00 am i looked at my phone and im like, wait...isnt there a meetup at 2:00 oops!

but yeah it was an awesome set, a lot of old shit, some new shit

im not sure if i liked it better last night or in august...i think last night

duane king was a real suprise cuz i never heard him before.....the only part i didnt like was the last half hour of his set cuz it was all soft and vocal-ly and i wanted scot project to come on

yeah and i wanna send a big fuck you out to the NYPD for shutting us down early

everyone i met and everything it was really cool chilling with you

Originally posted by joeg

Nathan & Irene: "Yeah... these things are the worst fucking thing EVER..... *takes a drag*.... I'm serious, they literally disgust me.... *another*.... (Cancersticks)

LOL....

. . son, whadda you think you're doing with that cigarette . . If I catch the jackass who sold you those . . . . . :laugh: . . .

. . . I should have gone to this . . . :mad: . . . Damn this fucking sickness . . .

. . My head feels like it's filled with mothballs and spam . . .ick . . :(

Originally posted by davidny

Oh I almost forgot to give some shouts:

XPander- Nice to meet you. Relax a little more it is a party.

:laugh:

oh yeah, i didn't really enjoy the music but i guess hiding the crankiness didn't work with everyone :tongue:

'twas good to meet you too mate:D

but on a sidenote, I'll always have the push-ups and the dirty wet backs to keep my memory fresh..... :D

That and Joe's little indecision problem....hehehe

Originally posted by joeg

Kris: lol! hey, btw, Just following that road to the end runs into a brick wall not a bridge.... but we found are way home, none the less.....

Project was fucking great, and the guy before him (i'm guessing Duane King) was really good too....

DOH - glad to hear u found your way.

and yep that was duane king, straight outta vegas

(thanks lavender for tell me who that wuz on tha dex)

Grrrrr , I got hit by a glowstick that night , GRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I know I said this a million times but I SWEAR now if I ever get hit by a glowstick again I'm pulling down the person's pants & shoving the glowstick where it dont belong :)

Everybody join together for a good cause..The phone lines are lighting up now as we talk... ::: Junglist against glow sticks ::

Shout outs to everybody that I did see from CP.. My memory from that night is not the best.... :( ....

~MeLissa

Originally posted by djscotphreak

But I feel his last performance was better.

Good! Otherwise I'd probally commit suicide! Friday was such a fucking sucky night as far as my night went, Exit sucked hardcore, and I missed opening night @ Roxy & I missed Scot Project @ Limelight. I seriously should have gone to LL for Scot Project's set and then went to Roxy, I was comped for both.. people make me mad! They don't ever like variety, always stuck on the same damn club, oh wells..

Next time, no doubt, I'm there, fuck everyone else. :mad: :mad: :mad: