Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best clubs in Boca and Ft. Lauderdale

jessica2394

There really isn't hun(any good ones, that is)... I was just down there last week. My friends live right between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. The scene is alot different in FL. ALoT Different! I heard of one club my friends said was ok, it was in Ft. Lauderdale. Your not going to find anything like what we have here in NYC. If your 21 i would recomend crowbar or level down in Miami. If your under 21 you are pretty much screwed.

Originally posted by Treepwood

Well why do all the NYC'ers always compare NYC clubs to Miami clubs. Fine we know that u guys have a different style, fine yours might be better. WE GET THE POINT!!!!

IF U LOVE NY

THEN TAKE

I 95 NORTH!!!!

be nice !! :) nothing wrong with comparing.

In Ft Laud try the riverfront area, it can be pretty fun. Sutra and Stereo are your best bet. They are both hit or miss depending on the night but are actually better than many NY clubs during the week since we have a bunch of tourists who dont have to work.

BTW they are both somewhat of pick up places.

For the real fun though, make the 35 min drive to Miami and hit Crobar, Liquid, Rain etc.. let us know what night and well tell you where to go.

BTW, Space is well down the ladder as far as clubs go IMO. Seedy crowd, low ceilings, smokey. But they do bring in the DJ's!

And just as it is difficult just walking into any club in NYC and have it going off, you have to know whats going on when down here too.

I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale till the 29th. Just got here today and haven't had a chance to check anything out yet. MAybe i'll head out in a bit and see whats going on at Riverfront and elsewhere. I'm definetely going to check out PVD at Space on the 28th. What is everyone else doing this week? Any local house parties or bars that we could meetup at? peace.

Originally posted by Treepwood

Well why do all the NYC'ers always compare NYC clubs to Miami clubs. Fine we know that u guys have a different style, fine yours might be better. WE GET THE POINT!!!!

IF U LOVE NY

THEN TAKE

I 95 NORTH!!!!

i compared it for the reason that if there looking for a ny type atmosphere space is a good place in my opinion and i even said space was a lil nicer, so i dont get the sarcasm and hostility in your post.....:confused: