Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1st time for everything

magus

made my first pilgramage to exit last night. took my first pill. took my second pill. saw snow indoors for the first time. danced all night for the first time. hooked up with random people for the first time.

i must say.....i am hooked. i havent gone to bed yet and i want to go back. greatest time of my life....didnt know i could dance like that. any time that i had ever gone to the gym in my life, all paid off last night when i went topless and they was sweating me like whoa.

just thought id share

don't listen to them, magus; everyone has a life-changing club/rave/dance experience at some point in their career in these places :) . yours is just particularly outstanding (and therefore a little much for some veteran clubgoers to listen to) because it has a lot of the major elements all in one night, and is on your first night out. that kind of night is so awesome that some jaded old-timers who no longer feel the excitement of it don't want to hear the kind of dazzled reaction that you, as a newcomer to the scene, are feeling.

First time is always the best.

First kiss, first time having sex, your first pill; glad to hear you had a good time, that's ussually what turn you around and make love the club scene. Just be carefull with the drugs; is not good when you like them too much.

Originally posted by magus

made my first pilgramage to exit last night. took my first pill. took my second pill. saw snow indoors for the first time. danced all night for the first time. hooked up with random people for the first time.

i must say.....i am hooked. i havent gone to bed yet and i want to go back. greatest time of my life....didnt know i could dance like that. any time that i had ever gone to the gym in my life, all paid off last night when i went topless and they was sweating me like whoa.

just thought id share

. . Oh my . . another innocent soul has been converted to the dark side . . tee hee hee . . It'll never stop now . .