Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn exit heads: Ne1 want to meet up w/me and my girl one night..

badssc

I can never get any of my friends to go out at night. They aren't really into the club scene. I would love to go to exit one friday and meet up with some of you other club freaks. It is usually me and my girl, but she is only 19 and can't get into any 21+ shit which sucks. Drop me an e-mail if anyone goes on an upcoming Friday, well besides new year's, and maybe we can all meet up.

Originally posted by msoprano13

no offense but i dont think anyone in there right mind will be attending exit fridays anymore.....ROXY'S WHERE ITS AT KID......

ARGH! I'm so pissed I missed last Friday @ Roxy, I'm never gonna stop bitching about it! But believe it or not, Exit will still have a decent following..

I, on the other hand, plan on making Roxy a regular spot for me and my friends one way or the other, it may take some teeth pulling though, they can be QUITE STUBBORN..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exit should be getting better while there bringing in some new talent. I always went to Exit every Friday cause there was no Friday party that would compare week in and week out, but I found one now... that's Roxy Fridays. So as msoprano said, "i dont think anyone in there right mind will be attending exit fridays anymore.....ROXY'S WHERE ITS AT KID......"

Originally posted by badssc

I can never get any of my friends to go out at night. They aren't really into the club scene. I would love to go to exit one friday and meet up with some of you other club freaks. It is usually me and my girl, but she is only 19 and can't get into any 21+ shit which sucks. Drop me an e-mail if anyone goes on an upcoming Friday, well besides new year's, and maybe we can all meet up.

your girl got any friends or sisters? if so i'm there man. pm me:D

don't throw me any grenades though bro, atleast something decent...

Magilicuti, bro, i don't know where her sister came from, cause she is a mad freak. My girl is a model though and i know a few of the of the other models she is friends w/are on the prowl. I just hope they like clubs. I will check with them and get back with you. Some of them are smoking hot too. How old are u bro? Like i said i will see what's up and i'll get back to you. All my other "girl" friends have boyfriends so that sucks.

Originally posted by msoprano13

i got one thing to say

tony draper for afterhours:blown: :blown:

same reason why i didnt go to tiesto or judge jules

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When I went for Jules and Tiesto I left the second Draper went on....All you CouLD see is...ME RUNNiNG in A pANiC and FRENZY LOOKiNG for the CLOSEST "EXiT" run_around.gif

aight I got one gripe about all this bickering. I havent posted in mad long but i like to drop a line here and there. Everyone bitches about Exit, Draper, and pretty much everything else about it but what everyone fails to realize this isn't about the music. Just like any other industry its all about money. David Marvesi (not sure of the spelling) is not gonna remove draper as long as he pulls in a crowd..and we all know exit gets crowded..even if its just a bunch of youngsters fucked up on e not knowing what the hell they're listening to. As long as they pay that cover to get is all tht matters. i was there this past fri..wouldve rather been at roxy but whateva my friends wanted 2 go there..average night, beats kinda suxed...but i looked around and tht dance floor was packed arm to arm...people we're even chanting tony, tony, tony(dont ask me y). In a perfect world we would get to listen to our favorite djs in our favorite venues but we dont live in a perfect world. I cant wait to hit up roxy and hear vicious but to all the sayers tht exit is dead and draper should be fired..aint gonna happen..i would love see revenues of clubs versus each other plus they probably payt draper peanuts 2 play there.

if your looking to save money the best thing to do is wait till the holiday is over like after new years then hit the clubs. Right now everything is overpriced.....of course if you arent from nyc then yeah now is a good time to go and take advantage of the huge parties that are going on. Happy holidays everyone.

HK