Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is at work?

In revenge for being forced into work on xmas eve day, I plan on surfing the internet, posting on boards, wrioting emails to long lost acquantances and taking a 2hours lunch break.....

I miss COLLEGE where the holidays meant 4weeks instead of just the two days that are technically holidays!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Vixen checkin' in from the I.T. department!

Hey Ragga they didn't let you retire yet?? Well if yuo're bored you could always practice wheelies down the cubicle aisles!

:laugh: :laugh:

When you're a "senior member" like me, you gotta make stupid sacrifices like today once in a while!

I might have try the wheelie thing today....last time I got busted for burning "figure 8's" in the carpet! :eek:

Ragga "Evil fuckin' Kanevil on da wheelchair"!! :cool:

i was at my desk bright and early.

Today reminds me of that scene in Vanilla Sky where the streets of NYC were completely deserted (although i'm downtown right now instead of the UWS or Times Sqr)

i don't care if the market's open! making all of us work today is AN EMPTY GESTURE!!!!

:mad:

Originally posted by spragga25

:laugh: :laugh:

When you're a "senior member" like me, you gotta make stupid sacrifices like today once in a while!

I might have try the wheelie thing today....last time I got busted for burning "figure 8's" in the carpet! :eek:

Ragga "Evil fuckin' Kanevil on da wheelchair"!! :cool:

See that! I told you not to go that fast! I'm gonna have to put an RPM limiter on that bad boy or something!

I’m at work to, but I refuse to do any work. It’s not that bad. My boss and 75% of my department are out, there was no traffic coming to work, my users should be done around 1 and, then I am out. I’ll just spend the rest of the day surfing the web and try to sleep at my desk for an hour or so.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

HEEEEEEEEEELP!

Yo y'alls need to start posting some more 'cause I am RUNNING OUT of things to busy myself with! I've constructed almost a whole promotions site and I really don't want to go through the pain of actually making it look good now... give me an excuse to leave it sketchy!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

HEEEEEEEEEELP!

Yo y'alls need to start posting some more 'cause I am RUNNING OUT of things to busy myself with! I've constructed almost a whole promotions site and I really don't want to go through the pain of actually making it look good now... give me an excuse to leave it sketchy!!!

Ragga's in the same boat now...sucks ass and I'll be here till 3...Fuck!!

IM a ragga and let's play! ;)

j/k - Ragga's frisky 2day - must be the egg nog!