Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Word Has It....

LikmyLipz

Seriously...the board was down for a little while and there was some drama with a couple newbies, but they are two moderators that are doing a great job with the dungeon now!! :)

Slow day today because everyone's partied out - crazy ass fun @ Roxy Friday night!

It'll pickup soon - trust me on that one ;)

And ragga's always willing to spice your fine azz up!!

:cool:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by LikmyLipz

NOW THIS IS THE NAUGHTYNESS OF THE SEXBOARD I MISS!!

::gets all moist and diddles clit::

I get on my knees and pull back your hood exposing your clit and place my toungue on it moving it in a light circular motion... Slowly moving it faster and faster and putting more and more pressure on the clit as I insert 2 fingers in your wet slit. I pull back and lift your legs in the air and run my tongue all over your asshole! then go back to sucking on your clit with a finger in your ass and one in your cunt...

Originally posted by gabo

I get on my knees and pull back your hood exposing your clit and place my toungue on it moving it in a light circular motion... Slowly moving it faster and faster and putting more and more pressure on the clit as I insert 2 fingers in your wet slit. I pull back and lift your legs in the air and run my tongue all over your asshole! then go back to sucking on your clit with a finger in your ass and one in your cunt...

grr i dont like oral

Guest gabo

grr i dont like oral

ok then...

bends you over, grabs a handfull of your hair and and gives a nice stinging smack to your ass. Then with you still bent over I ram my cock in your tight pussy...

Guest gabo

I flip you over and put both legs on one shoulder and drip some lube all over your pussy for added slipperyness. and smear it all oround your slit with my cock, and after neither either of us can take it anymore I slip it inside again...

Guest gabo

FUK YOU! i wanna be on top.....

I lay on my back so u can stradle me, but you just squat over my dick, rubbing the head around your pussy and just inserting the head and pulling up so it falls out and then you force all of your weight down and ram my cock inside of you! I grab your ass and guide you in a back and forth motion as I move my hips in a circular motion... and all of a sudden you spin around with my cock still inside of you and put your feet on the ground and start ramming your cunt into my cock!

I lay on my back so u can stradle me, but you just squat over my dick, rubbing the head around your pussy and just inserting the head and pulling up so it falls out and then you force all of your weight down and ram my cock inside of you! I grab your ass and guide you in a back and forth motion as I move my hips in a circular motion... and all of a sudden you spin around with my cock still inside of you and put your feet on the ground and start ramming your cunt into my cock!

You read too many of those dirty novels.