Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Fucked???

dgmodel

Guest gabo

We started to fuck the second we left my friends apt in the hallway! She was wearing a skirt and I was horny so we stopped on the stairs and leaned her against the railing lifted up her skirt and pulled her thong to the side. I got on my knees and ran my tongue over her pussy. Got up and whipped out my cock and strarted fucking right there in plain view. Did that for acouple and then made our way to my place. and fucked for 2 1/2 hrs(details of that one to come later)! Kinda soar from it today but well worth it.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

hmm i haven't gotten laid in 5.5 monthes (i like keeping it nice and tight)

but i did have a lotta fun at the roxy in my hoe gear.. (6" heel furry boots, short black skirt, black furry bra and lime green plastic jacket.. (pic apon request)

ooohhhhhh...can i see?? damn, that sounds hot. I love 6" heels. yummy...

made the mistake of getting too drunk and fucking a friend. neither of us remember much (but i do remember it being moderately fun lol) but now there's going to be weirdness. i will join whoever it was said DAMN YOU, ALCOHOL!

breaksbabe, need help looking?:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

hmm i haven't gotten laid in 5.5 monthes (i like keeping it nice and tight)

but i did have a lotta fun at the roxy in my hoe gear.. (6" heel furry boots, short black skirt, black furry bra and lime green plastic jacket.. (pic apon request)

PICS PLEASE...;)