Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(Liquid New Years)(Waxman)Free Admission for all Clubplanet members

liquidowner

Well I called up Liquid to have my name put on the clubplanet list for nye, and of course Kris was unavailable, and of course the employee that answered the phone had no clue. I asked him to be put on the clubplanet list and he replied, well this is Liquid...nice!!! I then tried to explain that "Billy Shaw' sent out an invitation for clubplanet members to be put on the list for the nye party, and of course this person had no idea, completely unaware of any lists, or comps for the event!!!

What's the deal????

Dgat,I'm sorry if you had such a problem,My hope is that you recieved that person's name and I assure you their employment will end.We have quite a few new people there and as you can probably imagine with the nye coming and all the different promotions coming up so I apologize.Pm me with your name and I will make sure your put on the list and your first couple of drinks are on me.Take care, Billy

Billy Shaw, Dgat is a friend of mine, and We called at about the same time and I had the same problem. The guy was like I have no idea what you are talking about. I said your name and he said he wouldcall me back and never did. I guess I will try tomorrow. Unless you can hook it up from here. Johnny

I took care of that with Dgat already and compt his friends as well.If your not in his group PM me and I'll hook you up two.I would like to let everyone know that Edgar V will be spining for sure after David Waxman and then Iggy.So your line up for the night should be the best around with Drew,Wax,EdgarV and Iggy.I hope everyone gets a chance to take advantage of my offer and enjoy a kick-ass NYE. Thanks, Billy Shaw

wow Billy, you really sound like a class act guy. Too bad, for NYE i am going to check the DHM guys who are throwing a party in a loft in the Design District; but now I am re-thinking and might possibly swing by Liquid to hear David Waxman, he is great.

do you know from what time to what time is his set?

Let me know please,

Lalo

HoLy SmOkEs!!!

Thank you so much for the offer to come to Liquid... Especially with Waxman spinnin'.. I heard him at Crobar and he tore it out!! I was gonna sit at home and get loopy, but hell, I think I'll jump in my truck and head south. Thanks again Billy and Happy New Year!

Lola:tongue: Hotass