Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Earth is overrated. Bring back Junior at Twilo!

Earth is just too damn big to carry a good vibe or maybe its the damn cavity search security gives you at the door. Junior was a little disappointing about two weeks ago. Bring back Twilo, it wasnt the cleanest place and yea, there is probably too many damn boys in there, but Junior rocked it out at Twilo and took me to places I've never been in any other club. Also have to give a shout out to Twilo security for allowing the mayhem that created those crazy Sunday mornings. Somebody has got to sell Exit on the fact that if you cant party there, they will not attract the same capacity crowd that Junior hosted every weekend at Twilo. Nothing compares to those Friday night guest spots at Twilo with PVD and some recent Tenaglia nights before they got closed down.

You also have to give love to Guiliani for everything he has done for New York City since September 11th, but I've got to condemn Time Magazine's Man of The Year for helping the city close Twilo down on a permit technicality.

yeah you hit..we were at exit a couple of weeks ago..security made all guys take their shoes off.. the search was unreal...the city must be really putting the heat on exit big time...ny is not hardcore no more...people come from other states and laugh..you don't get search let this anywhere else..anyway the club was dead till later on..and then it was all gay dudes...no girls in the whole place at all....but there is no doubt junior can still rock it..exit is done on saturday nights..i think what exit should do is keep it open as a club on friday's..since they fill it up..and on saturday's don't make it a club...have like concerts or shows in there or something..i can't see how they make money keeping it a club on saturday night with paying junior and all the people that work in there security and shit..

I don't think the search is a big deal. Eventually you get used to it. I don't go on Saturdays, I only go on Fridays. But I agree though on the security. It's tooooo tight in there. The security gotta loosen up a bit. But I think there forced to be tight in there. There just doing there job. I think Exit is getting a looooot of pressure from the city. That's why they got that tight of security in there. I always see the cops iwth the NYPD jackets in there and the undercovers. But there's other shit the security doesn't let people do. (and I don't mean drugs) Just some of the bouncers are assholes. Guliani is outta there in a few days, but his puppet Mike Bloomberg is coming in...