Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any reviews on Humphries at Rain?

dannyj

I'll post my full report tomorrow..... uhh! my feet still hurts... lol Taking the opportunity (of a little self promotion!), if you missed Tony Humphries ... you can't afort to miss Soulful Sessions tonite! have your night heat up by the groovin' music of DJ Louis Benedetti

Please RVSP this link to confirm your complimentary admission, drink specials all-night and future events announcements

Hope to see ya' there!

Helena

your hostess

This was news to me. I've been a fan of Humphries for quite some time now. Had I known about this I may have made the extra effort to go. I've got my inlaws in town until NYE so everything is complicated around here right now. Even getting online. :)

Yeah! just a handful of househeadz knew about it Tony HUmphries... despite of flyers around Sobe days B4 ..... (it end up crowded than the debut event w/ Mathias Heighborn, which it's great!) Now... what about another best kept secret event??? Little "Louie" Vega @ Lola this past Sat.??!! Even I missed this one!!! urrrggh!!! BTW (another self promo ID! LoL) bbflux

and all househeadz out there! Louis Benedetti tonite @ Surface Lounge.... see ya' there! helena

Soulful Sessions @ Surface Lounge

409 Espanola Way, South Beach

my best friend swung by and said it was pretty thin. rain brings in the talent and no one goes. three was there the night before and it was 30-40 strong, most of them friends.

guess it takes so time to build but atleast they're on track with their music policy. respect!

dhm impressed me on friday night. that seems like the night to go.

I had known about as well but unfortunately I was unable to head out there due to, yes, the holidays. Its kinda hard with family and all. They do have the music policy down packed and it'll take some time to build up, but I doubt it will take a whole lot of time with Deep House Movement as the residents, they're solid ...