Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Theft Auto III-Help?

Ok so I got this game for X-mas for PS2 a couple of weeks ago (early gift) but I am stuck on this 1 part and am in serious need of help. It's the part where Don Salvatore gives you the mission 2 blow up the barge and tells u that u will be a made man if u do this 4 him. I am so lost;I pick up 8 ball go 2 the barge, get a good vantage point, but when i aim and fire he goes running up like a useless idiot bc of his freakin hands. Now I am supposed 2 protect him, how do i do that if im still down there blowing heads off of mexicans down below the barge? Im so lost, if u know how 2 get past this PLEASE help me, either pm me or reply, u will make my day!!!! :laugh:

aight bro you owe me big time...first off do you have all the codes...if not get them on a search for yahoo..now assuming you got the codes go to the boat...the vantage point is on the roof of the building...climb up those starits and get to the roof..now snipe out the mother fuckers with the snipper gun from left to right...it took me a while but thats how you do it...always shoot the guys right in front of him.....oh and hit a few barrels on the boat casue they explode and kill a few peeps to make it easer...

im on the second island and i cant get past these 2 fawking missions....:mad::o

Originally posted by astrodancer143

Ok so I got this game for X-mas for PS2 a couple of weeks ago (early gift) but I am stuck on this 1 part and am in serious need of help. It's the part where Don Salvatore gives you the mission 2 blow up the barge and tells u that u will be a made man if u do this 4 him. I am so lost;I pick up 8 ball go 2 the barge, get a good vantage point, but when i aim and fire he goes running up like a useless idiot bc of his freakin hands. Now I am supposed 2 protect him, how do i do that if im still down there blowing heads off of mexicans down below the barge? Im so lost, if u know how 2 get past this PLEASE help me, either pm me or reply, u will make my day!!!! :laugh:

Umm all I have to say is

I want to play that so bad!

Come over and bring the PS2!! We'll hook it to surround!

lol

This game RAWKS.

:gang: :gang: :gang::biggun: :biggun: :biggun:

Check www.gamefaqs.com. They have a couple of strategyguides that can be helpful. I've found that barge mission impossible to do with the sniper rifle. I used the bazooka after positioning myself where msoprano13 pointed out. I had to use a weapon code to pass it, but hey I wasn't gonna let myself get stuck there 4 ever. :D