Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Exit Saturdays isn't gay anymore right?

magilicuti

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

she just another whore to me...

sorry if i offended any gays on the board. no offense, i'm just not gay. i was a bit out of line for using the word faggot. my apologies

and youre just another juicehead from dirty jersey:tongue:you're not even goodlooking and your attitude sucks so get off your high horse, with that attitude im sure youre gonna get real far in life but hey its your choice to be an ignorant fuck so like i said knock yourself, oh and ill say it again, you're fuckin rookie, go listen to Cheetos and umm Richie Santana at "Metro" and "Joey's", I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot more than JunYaaa at Exit cuz you have no musical taste whatsoever, so spare us and do us a favor by not polluting the dance floor with your presence

Originally posted by inyourdreams

and youre just another juicehead from dirty jersey:tongue:you're not even goodlooking and your attitude sucks so get off your high horse, with that attitude im sure youre gonna get real far in life but hey its your choice to be an ignorant fuck so like i said knock yourself, oh and ill say it again, you're fuckin rookie, go listen to Cheetos and umm Richie Santana at "Metro" and "Joey's", I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot more than JunYaaa at Exit cuz you have no musical taste whatsoever, so spare us and do us a favor by not polluting the dance floor with your presence

strong words from a stupid whore

just because i'm ripped doesn't mean i've used steriods. i'm sure a couple of the guys you've hooked up with in the club have done juice anyway. and i don't hit jersey shit. all your assumptions about me are false. and what's a rookie? sorry i'm not a hard core vet like yourself. way to lead the way. and i have a fine attitude with ppl that treat with the same attitude.

saying i have an attitude after you are basically name calling? get off it bitch. and i think i got pretty far in life as it is. my jacket is worth more then your car slut, chill with the feedback

i'm not clubbing so much for the music anyway but i do prefer nyc djs

That has got to be one of the stupidest most ignorant things I have ever heard, you shouldn't even be going out considering all you're there for is to find tranny strippers to take into the stalls:rolleyes: You're obviously a narrow minded prick that comes on this board throwing the words FAGGOT, WHORE, SLUT all over the place, but that shows your background,ignorance, and shallow up-bringing, you were definitely raised in an angry household that did not have the time to teach you any ethics or manners, therefore I am done with you, your ignorant comments only make you look stupider so stop making em, not too many people care for your opinion seeing how you come off as an ignortant, egotistical, arrogant, rude person so dont even bother replying anymore :D have a nice day

That has got to be one of the stupidest most ignorant things I have ever heard, you shouldn't even be going out considering all you're there for is to find tranny strippers to take into the stalls:rolleyes: You're obviously a narrow minded prick that comes on this board throwing the words FAGGOT, WHORE, SLUT all over the place, but that shows your background,ignorance, and shallow up-bringing, you were definitely raised in an angry household that did not have the time to teach you any ethics or manners, therefore I am done with you, your ignorant comments only make you look stupider so stop making em, not too many people care for your opinion seeing how you come off as an ignortant, egotistical, arrogant, rude person so dont even bother replying anymore :D have a nice day

AMEN!!!!!!!

fuck you slut

sorry if i offended any gays on the board. no offense, i'm just not gay. i was a bit out of line for using the word faggot. my apologies

hey give this guy some credit. he apologised to gay people at least...:idea: :idea:

+ he has great abs...magilicuti you can do the muscle dance as well!:D :D

Dirty Jersey? Cheetos? Who's on a high horse? Where to begin, keep your comments about Jersey to yourself, parts may not be the best but I've seen worse in New York. Denny may not be to your liking but I happen to think he's good & oh so does the management at Exit, you know, where JunYaaa works. This Magilicutti person is a real jackass but some of your comments ran along the same lines.

Originally posted by Kermzy

Dirty Jersey? Cheetos? Who's on a high horse? Where to begin, keep your comments about Jersey to yourself, parts may not be the best but I've seen worse in New York. Denny may not be to your liking but I happen to think he's good & oh so does the management at Exit, you know, where JunYaaa works. This Magilicutti person is a real jackass but some of your comments ran along the same lines.

if you treat me with respect i treat you the same if not more so. i get called out and i'm not gonna sit back. inyourdreams has a real problem with me with her name calling for no good reason. i have never started any fights on this board.

no one is better then another person. i don't know why it has to be like that around here...

a lot of people on here have talked shit about me and i've been here for about one month. i dance with a stripper and everyone says she's a transvestite and a prick? what's up with that? i post my pic on my sig and everyone makes fun of me for having abs? i really don't get it. i'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet but i won't stand for people talking shit for no reason other then to get a rise out of me.

don't make any assumptions about me, i have never made them about anyone else on this board

if you treat me with respect i treat you the same if not more so. i get called out and i'm not gonna sit back. inyourdreams has a real problem with me with her name calling for no good reason. i have never started any fights on this board.

no one is better then another person. i don't know why it has to be like that around here...

If respect is what you desire then I suggest you try to rearrange your vocabulary and eliminate words such as faggort, hoar, slut, anything degrading. Also perhaps you should realize that just cause someone's lifestyle is different then yours, doesn't give you the right to judge it. Live your life to be happy but allow others to do the same w/o commentaries from you.

Also nobody respects someone who brags about their conquests on the SF dance floor, noone wants to hear about you fingering someone, that's just gross. Your right, noone is better then anyone else but there are people who CARRY themselves better perhaps you should try it.

ok ok people enough DRAMA....lets all stop being mad and lets all get along for the new year...magilicuti made one bad comment and people started to jump down his throat but we have all been there done that...he stated his opinion and it may not have been in agreement with the majority of the people on this board....i say everybody should give him another chance.

ANYBODY else willing to give him another chance.....

<><>man im gonna get shit for this<><> LOL----be gentle please!

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by Kermzy

Yeah the same management that hires Tony Draper to do Fridays, oh and the same management who brings in guest DJ's for 3 hour sets, and then has Tony Draper on for afterhours, Exit's management doesn't know talent if it smacked them in the face....as for Junyaaa, it's the one time they actually hit the jackpot....

Yeah the same management that hires Tony Draper to do Fridays, oh and the same management who brings in guest DJ's for 3 hour sets, and then has Tony Draper on for afterhours, Exit's management doesn't know talent if it smacked them in the face....as for Junyaaa, it's the one time they actually hit the jackpot....

i have to agree with this one....but as far as EXIT management hitting the jackpot with junior...hmmm musically i will agree, but financially, Junior does not bring in the crowd that he used to bring in at TWILO...what a waste of talent...just me .02

Etienne! :D